Who Would Win? Stargirl vs. S.T.R.I.P.E

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Stargirl is finally here! Literally right here on DCU! If you haven’t seen the star-studded first episode, go watch it now! It’s already proven to be a must-watch series, and I for one can’t wait for another episode. But for now, we’ll just pass the time with a Who Would Win!

Which of these star-spangled heroes would win? Yeah, that’s a mech, but she’s got that staff! Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Stargirl vs. S.T.R.I.P.E

• Stargirl
  • S.T.R.I.P.E

0 voters

9 Likes

Kind of one-sided, but I have always loved Pat Dugan myself.

4 Likes

The question that I have in reading through some of Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. (no kidding in Geoff Johns being right in that being a feat just to type out consistently :grimacing: :laughing:), as well as seeing the first episode of Stargirl, is whether or not the cosmic staff would listen to Courtney consistently, or if the thrusters of S.T.R.I.P.E. would work continually? That seems to be the deciding factor for me in who could win this fun match-up again! :thinking:

2 Likes

I think this would really depends on when in her career this battle is taking place. Overall, though, one good shot of that staff and his suit is gonna crumble.

2 Likes

@BestBeastBoy, why are you doing this? You sure like 1 on 1 battle! LOL! Sorry Stripey, I’ve gotta go with Stargirl, with the Cosmic staff, I think she can take him down.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I would of chosen S.T.R.I.P.E. but I prefer Stripesy

1 Like

They did battle in the comics and Stars easily won.

1 Like

Stargirl would definitely win she could just shoot S.T.R.I.P.E and he would fall

1 Like

Given the history of the extended Arrowverse (which Earth-2 is a part of, thanks Ollie) I’m guessing this will be an upcoming episode. My guess is whichever side the cosmic staff sides with will win.

Between the staff and the cosmic converter belt, Pat just doesn’t stand a chance. Courtney’s too fast for the hunk of scrap metal.

Poor Pat, I really feel bad for him now!:confused:

1 Like

Stargirl

Don’t worry @Reaganfan78, something just occurred to me that perhaps I should have tested first. :thinking:
I will enlist the help of the trusty Kelex to see how effective Courtney is in using the cosmic staff with the first roll versus the ability of S.T.R.I.P.E. for Pat with the second roll in this bout. :superman_hv_4:

@Kelex roll 2d20

1 Like

:game_die: 17, 16

2 Likes

Thank you Kelex. Well, there you have it folks. By the narrowest of margins, Stargirl is your victor! :smile:

1 Like

I mean, the S.T.R.I.P.E. armor may be cooler than the Cosmic Staff*, but there’s a reason Pat is the sidekick.

*Yeah, I said it. Fight me.

1 Like

It’s Stargirl. The cosmic staff is the deciding factor

1 Like

What if she doesn’t have the staff, and only the Cosmic Converter Belt?

3 Likes

I’d have to give it to S.T.R.I.P.E. then

2 Likes

In the comic they fought she clobbered him without the staff, only the belt.