Who Would Win? Ravager vs Shiv

Ravager_(Rose_Wilson).png (200×438)

our fight this week is one that would undoubtedly be long, brutal and probably pretty hard to watch ravager vs.shiv!

Rose Wilson, Slade’s illegitimate daughter and team member of teen titans like her father she all show power and abilities like increased reflexes, stamina, and strength her weapon is katana

cindy berman is the daughter of dragon king enemy of stargirl and member Injustice Society power and abilities regenerate enhanced strength and master martial artist
cindy try to kill stargirl but failed try to create a new injustice society to takedown stargirl and team down.

i ask myself who would win a fight daughter of super villains will face off,which would be last one standing ravager or shivi? tell me who you think and why below!

3 Likes

Shiv wins. The Deathstrokes are terrible at making big mistakes costing them victories.

3 Likes

Nay, Rose wins. And she has better back-up. (And I don’t mean that bastich Slade.)

2 Likes

rose wins shiv will give her a run for her money but ravager still comes out on top

3 Likes

Where’s the poll???

1 Like

I was going to vote for Shiv.:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I was gonna vote Rose actually

3 Likes

How could you!!!

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Because I’m a fan of Stargirl, and Shiv has prove she’s a deadly Villain. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well she is only deadly in the show, but the topic makes it obvious it is about her much different TV version.

2 Likes

sorry didn’t know how to do the poll or vote character

1 Like

Robin, quit sabotaging the poll.

1 Like