Who Would Win? Pied Piper vs. The Mad Hatter

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

In celebration of the arrival of Rogues #1 on DCUI this week, our matchup is between a regular Rogue who has grown into a hero and one of Batman’s most dangerous villains-Pied Piper versus the Mad Hatter! Do you think Piper’s mastery of sound would give him the win, or would the Mad Hatter’s mastery of technological hypnosis carry him to victory?

• Pied Piper
  • The Mad Hatter

0 voters

14 Likes

I went with The Mad Hatter, as I think of him as much more dangerous. I don’t think The Pied Piper would necessarily be wiling to kill, whereas I think The Mad Hatter would have no qualms about it! Quite simply, The Hatter is much more vicious.

7 Likes

mad hatter, because he scares me and the pied piper does not scare me.

8 Likes

If i was facing the Mad Hatter i would simply not put on any hats he gave me to wear

10 Likes

Mad Hatter is definitely one of the scarier Batman villains (which is really saying something!).

7 Likes

The Mad Hatter, and really, its because Roddy McDowall played him in the DCAU and most anything involving Mr. McDowall was gold.

Except Laserblast.

However, that turned to gold once MST3K got hold of it, so really, Roddy wins out there, too.

tips his DC Universe ballcap Mr. McDowall’s way

We miss ya, Rod.

5 Likes

brilliant.

8 Likes

i mean unless it was a really cute hat

8 Likes

true. if he tried to give me a sombrero I would probably take it.

7 Likes

I’m going with Pied Piper, because i think his powers are harder to avoid.

9 Likes

Wonder if I gave @Green.Lantern an idea for this thread over at Mafia Long Halloween where I pretended to be the Mad Hatter! Curiouser, & Curiouser! :laughing: I voted for the Mad Hatter since today it’s my Unbirthday today! :partying_face::birthday::tea::tophat:

4 Likes

All I can say is I found this really neat hat the other day, and since I’ve been wearing it I felt compelled to create this topic . . .

7 Likes

I’m going with Piper. Without a hat pipers head mad hatter has nothing while piper only needs his flute.

6 Likes

Ah, but…take away Piper’s flute and what do you have, then?

sits back and stirs his tea, Roddy McDowall-style

@Green.Lantern Speaking of Mr. McDowall, how about a “Who Would Win?: Bookworm or the DCAU Mad Hatter” match?

He played Bookworm on the Adam West Batman series, and the Hatter in the DCAU, so it’d be a fun compare and contrast of his live-action and animated DC roles.

5 Likes

That would be a fun one!

5 Likes

Then in the words of Lloyd Christmas, “So you’re saying there’s a chance.” :wink:

4 Likes

True :thinking:

4 Likes

The answer is “A snappy dresser.”, but unless he can use his threads to thwart Flash, the Piper is SOL on that one. :flash_hv_5:

4 Likes

Love it, great idea @Vroom! :nerd_face::tophat:

4 Likes

Thank you, Mr. President. :superman_hv_4:

tips his hat RF’s way while enjoying a spot of tea

4 Likes