Who Would Win? Pat Dugan Vs. Negative Man

Sorry if I steal @BestBeastBoy idea of this poll, but it’s got to be done. Who do you think is a best Chef on DC Original series?:man_cook::plate_with_cutlery:

• Pat Dugan
  • Negative Man

0 voters

5 Likes

I would like to vote for Pat but Negative man is just to power. A blast or two from the spirit and S.T.R.I.P.E will just shut down.

4 Likes

So far from what we’ve seen, Larry has had the most fun cooking… :man_dancing:
To reach an accurate conclusion though, I would have to sample each of their food creations first. :thinking: :yum: :drooling_face: :grin:

3 Likes

Oh, is this a cooking battle?!? I’m gonna go with the gourmet delicacies coming out of the Doom Patrol kitchen, please and thank you.

4 Likes

@ralphsix It would be fun seeing the cooking battle turn into @NYJt3’s all out battle. That way I can sit back and enjoy food and a show. :joy:

5 Likes

From what I have seen. It’s Negative Man. I would love to go to a Doom Patrol family dinner with him and Beast Boy.

5 Likes

Didn’t read the thing. Thought it was a fight fight not a cooking battle. My vote still stand.

But as @ajm08g said it would be fun to see the spiking turn in the all out brawl.

4 Likes

It’s all good @NYJt3. Thanks for having the competition go up a notch as I try to hurry and grab all the food as they go off to battle. :sweat_smile: :superman_hv_4:

4 Likes

I like to imagine that this poll is really Negative Man versus just regular ol’ Luke Wilson. :laughing:

2 Likes

Negative man’s powers are so loosely defined it’s hard to say. But the negative spirit clearly has an adverse effect on machinery so he gets my vote.

2 Likes

Pat has been more consistently shown to be cooking every episode and variety at that.
Negative Man was shown to be cooking on that one episode of Titans and it’s been established that was an alternate earth from the Doom Patrol series. He seems too down to cook now so I give it to Pat

2 Likes

I don’t claim Who Would Win type topics, I just make a lot of them! :laughing: So no worries there!

This is a toughy… but I gotta give it to my man Larry. I may be biased, but he’s got the moves AND he serves up a wicked spread.

1 Like

That’s…actually a very compelling argument and 1 I hadn’t thought of. If DP Larry had the same enthusiasm toward cooking that he did in Titans, then he’d still be the winner here. But now that you reminded me of this, I’ve gotta change my vote

2 Likes

I just remembered the one episode of Titans and Larry was much more upbeat and Chief was played by someone else. Then Doom Patrol came on and he was much more morose and a different Chief. One of the writers explained it as a different parallel world and this was confirmed by the COIE crossover when they showed Doom Patrol and Titans existed on separate worlds.

1 Like