Who Would Win? Jo Mullein vs. Jade

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s combatants look to be playing a big role in the next era of DC Comics, which kicks off in next week’s Infinite Frontier #0. Jo Mullein is one of the newest Green Lanterns. Assigned to the “Far Sector”, she’s attempted to keep the peace in the City Enduring. Jennifer-Lynn Hayden, known as Jade, is the daughter of Alan Scott. She was born with powers, including the ability to create energy constructs, manipulate energy, and fly due to the magical energies her father was exposed to.

Which high-flying, green-glowing, construct-creating woman do you think would win? Tell us who you’d pick and why, below!

Are you green with envy of those who’ve read about these week’s characters? You can check out the recommended reading below, and you won’t have to be any longer!

Jo Mullein

Far Sector

Jade

All-Star Squadron #25
Infinity, Inc.
Green Lantern #108
Outsiders

• Jo Mullein
  • Jade

0 voters

7 Likes

What makes Jo special isn’t her combat abilities, but her social and detective sense. She’s not a battler like the other Earthborn GLs; she’s a problem solver.

Jade, though, has been on multiple big league super-teams, and is daughter to one of the original superheroes. She’s fought alongside and against the absolute best of them. I’m giving Jade the win.

5 Likes

didn’t Jade lose her powers?

5 Likes

The only times I’ve really seen Jade much were a few appearances in Green Lantern books I’ve read. She has had a much bigger role than I initially thought, and would be hard to beat.

6 Likes

And later she got them back.

5 Likes

I picked Jade, cause I heard that she’s going to be on Stargirl season 2.:grinning:

5 Likes

That’s good logic. I’m looking forward to seeing her! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Logic seem legit

4 Likes

ok thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would give it to Jade as well. She has the experience and her powers seem stronger.

2 Likes

I would have to say Jade only because I have got to reading Joe yet so I don’t know much about her​:sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Jade, without question. She’s been on multiple teams (Infinity Inc, Outsiders) and she has a superhero father, brother, and ex-boyfriend so you know she’s had plenty of sparring practice (plus her dad’s friend Ted Grant likely taught her some moves). I love Far Sector and Jo Mullein, but even with a power ring she’d be outmatched by a seasoned hero like Jade.

2 Likes

Happy DCU Anniversary @mrmiracle!!!

1 Like

I do think it would be hard to beat someone as experienced and well-trained as Jade, but I think it would be a close fight, at the very least. :slight_smile:
And happy DCU birthday, @mrmiracle! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it would be a blowout even bigger than when Jade wiped out Kyle.

2 Likes

It would at least be fun to watch, especially if you like bright lights and the color green. :slight_smile:

2 Likes