Who Would Win? Grodd vs. Zod

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This week’s fight is between two villains who’ve left many fans awed. One’s an ape named Grodd. The other is a general named Zod. They’re both pretty flawed. (One was even in the Suicide Squad. And was in a movie scene that left viewers slack-jawed).

Tell us who you think would win and why below, and vote without fraud! (And if you ever need any help here, ask a mod).

• Grodd
  • Zod

0 voters

13 Likes

See, every time I think the answer is obvious, I’m hit with it being a 50/50!

9 Likes

Zod blasts his brain up.

9 Likes

Well, Zod is Kryptonian which gives him an array of superpowers. Heat vision, super-strength, flight… Grodd is impressive, but I think Zod would have little problem with him. Too, Grodd was never played by Terence Stamp…

9 Likes

Terence Stamp has been both Zod and Jor-El. He is unbeatable.

9 Likes

The winner keeps the “od” in their name :laughing:.
Probably going with Zod

12 Likes

I like this :laughing:

10 Likes

Idc about either of them, so I just I voted for the one with silliest name

8 Likes

General Zod doesn’t takes orders, he give them.

Good luck Grod, Zod is one hard villain to defeat unless you have a Kryptonite or the Phantom zone projector. :gorilla::slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I do think this would be a trickier fight then you’d think, given that one of the combatants is a Kryptonian. Mental and psychic powers can make fights a lot more unpredictable.

7 Likes

Definitely Zod because he is Kryptonian so he has several powers. Grodd does have mind control, but i think Zod would easily get out of that problem. Zod would win, but Grodd wouldn’t go down without a fight.

7 Likes

I think Grodd would win in a fight between him and Zod. Because, even though Zod is Kryptonian and a master strategist, Grodd is telepathic and being a master strategist is no good when someone can read your every thought and know your every move before you even make them! He can shut down Zod’s mind with just a thought before the fight even begins! Also, Grodd has super-intelligence so it wouldn’t be that easy to set a trap for him and Zod would try to set a trap for him but Grodd would already know of it because of his telepathy.

And if this Grodd in this poll is the one from the New 52 comics, then he’s hyper-violent and cannibalistic! And after he’s done snapping Zod in half, Grodd will eat him!!! And that’s why I say in a fight between Zod and Grodd, I believe that Grodd would win any day :slightly_smiling_face:.

9 Likes

Unless grodd has some kryptonite, He is going to get D E S T R O Y E D !

6 Likes

It’d be a vicious fight, but Zod would absolutely win. Heck, if he was on the verge of losing, I’d see him taking Grodd down with him just to be petty.

7 Likes

It really depends on the environment as well. If Zod has a full yellow sun and a lot of open space he has the advantage of someone who can fly (into space as well) with super speed. However, if in a smaller more confined space, Grodd may win as he can use wicked psychic powers so close and Zod is more confined. :batman_hv_4:

6 Likes

It’s a battle of Master Strategist, and Superhuman attributes and God-like Abilities, against a Master Strategist, Superhuman attributes, and Psychic Abilities.

If Grodd can mess with Zod’s mind and use that advantage to get close to Zod, then it’s all over. However, if Zod can avoid the mental battle and keep out of Grodd’s range then the victory is his.

This one on paper is too close to call, it’s kill or be killed…

6 Likes

I would clobber them both.

3 Likes

1000% agreed

4 Likes

No one. They fuse and form @SuperBlueGrodd.

3 Likes

A wonderful joining together

3 Likes