Who Would Win? Firestorm vs. Larfleeze

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this is week is between two of the most powerful (and most colorful) characters in the DC universe-Firestorm and Larfleeze! Who do you think would win in a fight between the Nuclear Man and the avaricious leader of the Orange Lanterns? Let us know who and why, below!

• Firestorm
  • Larfleeze

0 voters

7 Likes

I don’t want to get too greedy, Knowing who may get the most vote I went with Larfleeze! He’s mine so he gets my vote, then again, I want my vote back!:laughing:
Now I’m getting greedy!

7 Likes

I honestly expected Firestorm to get more votes, but I do think Larfleeze would win.

3 Likes

Doesn’t larfleeze have every orange lantern he’s slayed at his fingertips. It turns into an army vs firestorm.

4 Likes

What’s mine is mine and mine and mine
And mine and mine and mine and mine!
NOT YOURS!

My Vote…

4 Likes

Larfleeze blows his hair out.

4 Likes

I didn’t even think of that! Another reason Larfleeze would win!

3 Likes

I think lanterns are pretty good against nuclear fire so Larf.

But FS could just transmutate some gold and trap him. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Larfleeze is a lot of fun, but was his first action figure made by Kenner?

Nope, but Firestorm’s was, so he wins.

Also, Firestorm is badass. He just IS. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Happy DCUniverssary @Green.Lantern!!!

Firestorm.

Larfleeze’s greed is both a strength and a weakness. There are any number of ways he could be distracted and brought down by someone who can transmute…

Besides, as I’ve stated elsewhere, Firestorm’s been one of my guys since I bought his first issue as a kid…

2 Likes