12 Likes

Cat in cape takes the win 100%
images

12 Likes

Think I gotta go w/ Dex! :heart:

lol, This :point_down: Thank you for this @iJest #catslaps

Plus he’s cute—lookit!

9 Likes

Have we though? I mean, yes sure Dex-Starr hits with his lantern powers but the Super-pets are invulnerable. Streaky solos the whole friggin red lantern corps taking their full fury without a scratch (pun intended :laughing:)

8 Likes

and don’t forget, heat vision is basically a laser pointer, so Streaky could easily distract Dex-Starr

oh but Dex-Starr could probably do the same thing with his ring

STALEMATE

9 Likes

My kitty speedy would kick both of there furry little behinds lol.

9 Likes

Realistically I think streaky wins but I’m a bigger fan of Dex-Starr

6 Likes

Dex-Starr should’ve contacted teekl for some animal help/backup.

10 Likes

Exactly. Dex-Starr doesn’t have any advantage against Streaky. Streaky entered the fight to rescue Krypto, not defeat Dex-Starr. They only needed to team up in an effort to close the boom tube, and as you pointed out, when the RLC starts coming through, Streaky takes the task of holding them off. So he never takes on the flaming hairball assailant directly.

I stand by the power of strength, bravery, and tinglyness over rage any day.

7 Likes

Well this is quite the battle G.L. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Tough to choose as both are cool cats. :cat: :cat2:

Although… :thinking:

This is too funny not to vote for Streaky. Thank you for this Coville. :rofl: :superman_hv_4:

9 Likes

Dex-Starr and Teekl would be an awesome team-up to see (or potential match-up).

In terms of Dex-Starr vs Streaky, I’ll also have to go with Dex-Starr. There’s even more precedent when you consider that the Legion of Super-Pets lost a battle to Dex-Starr and co. (I recommend checking out Super Sons Annual #1 for more!).

Besides, who can resist this face? :heart_eyes_cat:

10 Likes

Speedy! :heart_eyes: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

side note justice league action has some really fun shorts, you can check them out on youtube

6 Likes

9 Likes

Adorable! :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

just like my cat

4 Likes

Where are all my Streaky fans at!!! :00_supergirl_arrowverse: :raised_hands:

4 Likes

:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:Woot Woot​:raised_hands:t2::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

That is one cute cat. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here!

Streaky is the secret powerhouse of the DC-verse. The power of the Kryptonians but without their weaknesses makes him arguably the most powerful force in existence.

Much as with ancient unimaginable powers though the world is only safe because he is a cat and thus not look upon any other beings as more than servants that inhabit his world.

Woe the day when he decides to have an agenda.

2 Likes