Who Would Win: Dex-Starr vs. Streaky

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

This Friday, June 4, is “National Hug Your Cat Day” in the United States, so in honor of it and to celebrate the many, many cats all around the world who deserve hugs (which is all of them, every single one), this week’s fight is between two of DC’s most huggable felines:

Dex-Starr vs. Streaky!

Hailing from Earth and now a member of the Red Lantern Corps, Dex-Starr frequently vomits up red rage plasma and is most definitely a good kitty. Streaky was just a regular cat and pet of Supergirl when he developed superpowers after being exposed to experimental kryptonite she had discarded.

If these two super pets were to get into a literal catfight, who do you think would scratch out a victory? Let us know, below!

• Dex-Starr
  • Streaky

0 voters

20 Likes

dex-starr vomits lava.

i rest my case

8 Likes

streaky has heat vision

9 Likes

dex-starr vomits lava

way cooler than heat vision and unblockable

6 Likes

Yes but Streaky has invulnerability as well as freeze breath

8 Likes

Streaky should bite his tail to get the ring off

7 Likes

Or use super speed???

5 Likes

Do you not play with kitties son. A cat that angry is stronger than Clark. The greatest threat the Justice League ever faced was an angry house cat who could see the bottom of his bowl.

9 Likes

Hugging my cat.

12 Likes

just because things are complicated with selina doesnt mean all cats are like that, old man

10 Likes

Streaky: I can haz solo LoSH fur meowz and giggles.

source-1

11 Likes

Streaky all the way!:grinning:

8 Likes

Dex-Starr! I just love that furball. When the cat-slaps fly I want a vomiting cat to be on my side.

9 Likes

Dex is the bestest ever!!!

9 Likes

But Streaky is strong … and brave … and tingly.
And impervious to rage plasma.

(And canonically defeated Dex-Starr in Justice League Action, though, admittedly, he had help from Krypto and Plas, and said version of rage plasma can’t even penetrate Batman’s cape.)

10 Likes

Dex-Starr by a wide margin.

9 Likes

I would (& did) say Dex-Starr but… in the recent drops they had a Super Pets bonus story & Streaky isn’t one to be pushed around. Ran the whole show & others ran everything past Streaky b4 acting on anything. Capo di tutti i capi Streaky?

9 Likes

I like how split the poll is and how people are making good arguments for each cat contender. This would be one fight where I really wouldn’t know who I’d be rooting for. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

This is a really good match-up… but, once again, we have precedent!

In the Justice League Action short “Super Cats & Dogs,” it takes the combined forces of Streaky AND Krypto to take Dex-Starr down. One-on-one, Atrocitus’s favorite Red Lantern has the edge.

14 Likes

I really think streaky could win but I can’t go against Dex. Biased favoritism make Dex win for me :sweat_smile:

11 Likes