Who Would Win? Crazy Jane vs. Candlemaker

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows!

We all know that Candlemaker is terrifying and super powerful, but Crazy Jane is, well, Crazy Jane. 64 (62? :grimacing:) personalities with super powers, some of which we haven’t seen, might just even out this battle.

There may be history here, but with all their power on hand, who would win? Give us your reasoning and vote, below!

Bonus points for letting us know which of Jane’s personalities you think would be most effective!

Crazy Jane vs. Candlemaker

• Crazy Jane
  • Candlemaker

0 voters

7 Likes

Ah, another fine battle this week BestBeastBoy! :sunglasses: :+1:

Yes, Jane does have strength in numbers… Even if some of those numbers are under water at this time… :astonished: :pleading_face:

Although it was quite terrifying seeing what Candlemaker could do after his ghastly utterance of the words “Make wish” were granted by Dorothy. :flushed: :scream:

Hoping those numbers can’t be matched and put out that Candlemaker in the finale! :crazyjane_dp: :smile:

2 Likes

I have hope for Jane… I really really have hope for Jane… :fearful:

1 Like

Crazy Jane!

1 Like

Given the immense power that Candlemaker possesses, I’m not sure any one of Jane’s personalities can take it in a fight, especially when it’s already killed off a few of them. It’d probably take the entire team working together to take down Candlemaker

2 Likes

The flaw here is how we define “fight”.

Shows based on the Vertigo characters are even less prone to throw “punches” and more likely to metaphysically and philosophically “outmaneuver” each other (Take Morpheus’ and Lucifer’s “shape-shifting” duel for example, or when Constantine defeated the devil, and it’s more like a “drop the mike” dialogue and the “middle finger”)

Such a Battle between the Candle-maker and Jane would tear across the collective unconscious, and only partially happen in our dimension. The IMPORTANT part, would be Mister Nobody narrating the battle, at which point, it’s actually Mister Nobody who decides the winner.

3 Likes

Just want to say it was awesome to watch

1 Like

Candlemaker wins

1 Like

This was a tough one but I love my girl Jane. Altgough, tried my best to not be biased. It’ll be interesting to see the outcome.

1 Like

I’d have to go with Crazy Jane! She approaches every problem with just the right attitude (and personality)
Remember how she handled stopping the ghost baby from crying? Hahahha! She’s amazing! She’ll have no problem handling Mr. Waxy build-Up! I am biased though…I really dig Jane!

1 Like

Crazy Jane takes the win

1 Like

Think our Girl Jane could pull out the V! … she’s got ALOT at her Disposal

1 Like

Uh–I think we got the answer in the season two finale. :worried: By the way, for the next who would win, could you do Rita Farr?

1 Like

Such a close match, this one!

@patterson65.37405 I’ll keep her in mind for later matchups! :grin:

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t Jane’s power/ability to survive? Essentially giving her immortality.