Who Would Win? Constantine vs. Raven

I’m having trouble imagining John NOT being a total jerk lmao. But fair enough!

2 Likes

You make a very good point. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

In
Justice League Dark: Apokolips War

They have several interactions

Constantine is way
Over powered
In the animated film
But
In one instance
She relies on him
To make her
‘Deader than dead’
If trigon ever escaped
From the jewel on her head
He instantly conjues up
The appropriate dagger

2 Likes

I have to go with Raven.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I love them both but Raven is literally half-demon and John is able to use magic, it’s not in him so Raven for sure.

4 Likes

in that same movie he is reluctant to do and in that instance he wasn’t planning of fighting Raven rather on helping her fight Trigon

1 Like

I know that

I also.know
He didnt keep his promise
And found another.way

I didnt say they fought
I said they had interactions

3 Likes

constantine has goten ganged up on and ravan is a demon. IF she is a demon and constanstine is a killer of demons than she can die, go to another realm, or she can become to weak to fight. more refrinces is in when he was in the movie, in the first or second scene he removes a demon from a girl. so im thinking constanstine would win.

1 Like

i just relised i sat here for 5 minutes righting a nerd rant lel

1 Like

Constantine is probably much less known than Raven

DC History Club
Covers John this month
At

.DC History Club, Muck And Magic Double Feature: John Constantine

The TV series is leaving on October 23

Recommended Episodes
Are 3 5 8 9 12 13 and optionally 1 7 and 10

3 Likes

This is a hard one for me…

1 Like

I think Constantine is crafty enough to win. He is really great at not dying so I typically hedge my bet on him.

3 Likes

Love the question @Green.Lantern but I believe the only way those two would fight mind control or A complete drunken Blackout where Constantine would apologize afterwards because you always apologize after a blackout. Now who do I think would win between Constantine vs Raven is… Constantine only because his moral compass is not towards true North. Our boy Constantine would definitely cheat or just add to the enormous emotional pain Raven carries like a true Titan. Now with all this talk of Constantine vs Raven Im suddenly in the mood to watch some Justice League Dark Apocalypse War!

4 Likes

I’m never in the mood to watch this!!! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Raven and constantine is a very good fight they both have there disavanges.

3 Likes

Raven.
I’m not a fan of Constantine.

2 Likes

If a chance meeting and a fight breaks out, Raven will wipe the floor with him, however if it is a planned encounter and Constantine can prepare, he can pull out the victory. Ultimately though Raven recognizes the good in Constantine’s Soul as he does in hers and they team up to beat the s$%t out of whoever set them up. In this case that would be @Green.Lantern

4 Likes

Raven actually, because she can have powerful chants that no one has ever seen, next to her iconic chant in Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go!, Azarath Metrion Zinthos., next to Starfire’s ultraviolet laser eyes and hands and strength, Cyborg’s tech information and strength, Robin’s agility, Birdarangs, bombs, and his trusty bo-staff a la Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Beast Boy’s shape-shifting into any animal in the world, including mythical creatures, like sasquatches and dragons, but not a Pegasus.

2 Likes

3 Likes

I think you have to give it to Constantine, because he would be sneaky. Also trapping demons and skirting Hell is kinda his thing.

Though Damian Wayne would kill him in his sleep.

2 Likes