Who Would Win? Blue Beetle vs. OMAC

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Our fight this week is between of the toughest and bluest and toughest characters in the DC Universe-Blue Beetle vs. OMAC!

Do you think the power and weaponry of the Scarab would let Jamie Reyes win, or would the power granted him by Brother Eye make Buddy Blank the last man standing? Let us know who you think would win and why, below!

• Blue Beetle
  • OMAC

0 voters

9 Likes

This one is SO HARD!!! I’ve already switched my vote twice!

6 Likes

no diff type contest i see

6 Likes

It would be a challenge for both. Beetles have more abilities and better agility but OG OMAC is more durable and is significantly more stronger.

Reading the new Blue Beetle series, it seems like Jaime Blue Beetle is unfortunately not skilled enough to fight other Beetles and not even his new archenemy. Love Blue Beetle more but OMAC for the win.

4 Likes

I went with The Blue Beetle. I don’t have any rational reason for doing so, other than he is cooler. This isn’t an easy one!

7 Likes

I think “is cooler” is a totally valid reason for a vote. :smiley:

4 Likes

Blue Beetle, because he’s just cooler and awesome, and the suit, and literally everything. Blue Beetle slams.
DC.com - Official Blue Beetle Hub

Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes) | Wiki | DC Universe Rps And Chats Amino You cannot tell me this does not win.

6 Likes

It makes sense to me! Even before I’d really read many Blue Beetle stories, I liked him just because of his design.

6 Likes

Exactly, literally try and find something wrong with this character! Amazing :+1: :blue_square: :beetle:

5 Likes

I like Blue Beetle more but I think after a tough fight, OMAC wins. He has better control and understanding of his powers and if I had to chose which was stronger, I might pick him anyways. I feel bad voting against BB, he’s so cool and funny.

6 Likes

That’s the same reason I voted for him!

4 Likes

Since the Jack Kirby OMAC is the highlighted OMAC of choice, I had to go with him, given my bias towards any and all Kirby creations.

If the Greg Rucka/Infinite Crisis-era OMAC was in the rumble, Jaime would absolutely get my vote.

Gooooooo, Kirby OMAC!

3 Likes

OMAC murders Jaime, almost any version. OMAC also slaughters the Dan Garret version.

Ted would win 5 times out of 10 because Booster would (a) bring him back to life; (b) provide sneak back-up; (c) steal even better future-tech to help out, or (d) some other shiny thing.

3 Likes