Who Would Win? Batman '89 vs. The Dark Knight

And then there’s the fact that West hits people so hard that words describing the impact materialize out of thin air! And then there’s the cool music playing when he fights too…

7 Likes

Not even close. Christian Bale’s Batman would easily take out Keaton’s Batman.

7 Likes

I would say the TDK Batman because he’s younger and more agile. Also, his tech is more up to date and he has Lucius to update his suit regularly.

4 Likes

:wave: :grinning: Welcome to the DCU, @VengeanceSmasher! Great choice! I’d have to agree - in spite of all the nostalgia with Batman ‘89. Christian Bale’s Batman is younger, physically beefier, technologically more advanced, better supported via Alfred & Lucius Fox, and has a different level of commitment/mentality overall.

Tough competition @Green.Lantern! Good thing the winner here is always Batman! :batman_hv_1:

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community, @VengeanceSmasher! I do think Batman from TDK would be hard to beat.
I figured this would be a tough one, @KeyFamily! But you’re right, Batman always wins. :slight_smile: (Although technically in this fight he would also lose, which might break reality or something).

5 Likes

‘T’would most certainly break reality! @Green.Lantern. :exploding_head: :joy: :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

I mean, with The Flash movie introducing the multiverse, I would not be as shocked as I would’ve been a few years ago if there was a “Batman vs. Batman” feature film sometime in the future.

6 Likes

I’d love to see that!

4 Likes

So would I! Maybe just all the Batmen chilling in Oblivion Bar.

4 Likes

:grin: Oh snap! Another cool idea! I like that a lot - instant visual.

2 Likes

I would win that.

What I have wanted to see for around 20 years is still “Batman vs. Dr. Tommy Oliver.”

3 Likes

Batman v Batman: Because I’m Batman

7 Likes

batman DK would win because he can hear better in his cowl.

2 Likes

Bale batman!! Wins

2 Likes

Keaton comes out ahead in my book.
Especially if you reduce all the new-age gadgets that Bale has, back to the 1980’s era technology limitations that Keaton had back in 89.

I also think Keaton has a more level head on his shoulders, and would easily take down Bale

Plus, Bale had the added benefit of not only Alfred, but also Lucius, who were always helping him and building so many of his gadgets.

On the other hand, Keaton only had “old Alfred” who mainly would hang up his suit and make sandwiches, (no shade thrown, just sayin……)

Just my opinion
:sunglasses:

Of course, Keaton would have to compose himself after laughing hard at Bale’s “grumbling voice”.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

cḿon man u had to do bale like that :face_in_clouds:

4 Likes

:rofl:.
I love them both.
But i honestly cant stand bale’s Voice.
:nerd_face:

3 Likes

:sweat_smile: ok fine i guess its a little scratchy

4 Likes

And “Lispy”. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: