Who Would Win? Amethyst vs. Wondergirl

Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

In honor of Wonder Comics Young Justice #1 joining our comic book ranks, this week’s contestants are…

Amethyst vs. Wondergirl

Who do you think would win in this matchup? How would they do it? Vote and/or comment below!

• Amethyst
  • Wondergirl

0 voters

3 Likes

I have to support Wonder Girl! Cassie FTW!

1 Like

Gotta go with Cassie. Amethyst is great and all but you can’t beat that Amazon training.

1 Like

I’m sure Cassie’s got skills but I’ve read Amethyst’s entire original series while I still haven’t read any wonder woman comics with cassie so I’m gonna go with who I know. Cassie may have been trained by the Amazons (or maybe she hasn’t, idk) but Amethyst has been trained by Citrina (and Doctor Fate a bit) in magic and Lord Garnet in physical combat, and I reckon Lord Garnet could even make someone like Wonder Woman sweat when it comes to martial skill. Also Amethyst is a Lord of Order. Just like Doctor Fate. I heard she even helped The Specter hold the universe together! (still haven’t read Crisis)

In terms of power and skill I think she would stomp Cassie.

1 Like

Unless Flashpoint or Rebirth changed something while I wasn’t looking, Amethyst has raw magical firepower that I don’t think Cassie could adequately counter.

1 Like

Cassie is a demigod. You can’t count her out.

1 Like

Apparently, whenever Earth suffers a continuity changing event like Crisis or Convergence, Gemworld is similarly affected, though not to so great a degree in that it’s denizens can remember how things were and observe the changes. By their count, this has happened SEVEN times since the original Amethyst series.

1 Like

@PrincessAmethyst because she has the best posts on DCU!

1 Like