Who Would Win A Snowball Fight? Green Lantern vs. The Flash

Hello there everyone! While @Green.Lantern is off patrolling our fine universe readying it for the new launch in January I thought it would be fun having this poll as the holiday season (and colder weather season) find its way to us. :cold_face: :smile:

So… Welcome to our speculative stadium, where legends duke it out and winner takes all! All what? No one knows! We’re just here to have fun!

Today’s matchup is between two superheroes from The Justice League Animated Series! Green Lantern and The Flash! From the 2nd season’s 23rd episode titled Comfort And Joy… One already had the opportunity to show Hawkgirl how to battle with snowballs! The other took it upon themselves to respectfully run looking for a toy to give to children! Tell us now who you think would win in this new snowball fight, and why!

• Green Lantern
  • The Flash

0 voters

5 Likes

I want to say GL but flash could run faster than the snowballs throw.

5 Likes

I think Flash would be hard to beat in just about any kind of matchup, but I think Green Lantern would be very creative.

5 Likes

Green Lantern is a proven, experienced, and devout snowball enthusiast.

5 Likes

A lot of good reasons everyone! :sunglasses: :+1:

Looks like The Flash is… Running away… (Sorry couldn’t help myself :rofl:) With the competition so far… :flash_hv_3:

Can GL make a comeback, or should Hawkgirl tell him to work on his focus in throwing snowballs instead of making snow angels so he can beat The Flash? :thinking: :smile:

5 Likes

As much as I’d love to see what GL has up his sleeve, my money’s on Flash for this one.

3 Likes