Who Wants Wally Back on Young Justice

So… 24 episodes into Young Justice season 3 and I miss Wally even more. Who wants him back?

3 Likes

It’s not a matter of if, but when. Speedsters never die – they just take little vaycays in the Speed Force for a while.

3 Likes

True! I like the small cameos of Wally. ::SPOILER ALERT::Then they did the episode about Wally and Artemis.

1 Like

They need him to come back. The teases inthe last few episodes of the 3rd season just made me miss him more

2 Likes

While I know Zatanna can’t bring spirits from death, it would have been very nice if she could, but said she was unable to bring Wally’s for some reason, hinting he could be in the Speed Force and not a supernatural realm. However, I think Wally should stay dead, for a while at least. He was always the slowest, and if he came back at the end of season 4 as the fastest after spending years in the speed force… it’d be rewarding.

I think he’s gone. Artemis’s closure was meant for more than just her. It was meant for us as well.

sniff

1 Like

I think he’s gone. Artemis’s closure was meant for more than just her. It was meant for us as well.

sniff

He’ll be back. Next season has the friggin Legion. Future. Besides that, the fact Artemis is still single, and the spiritual moment was a farce. Wally isn’t dead.

The dead should stay dead.

1 Like

I like that his death had repercussions and was meaningful. I think he should stay dead, TBH.

Wally’s my al-time favorite, and I’ve always loved that he’s the only one who can cross the Speed Force barrier and come home intact. But given the insane scope of the show, there’s probably not room for him to be a major player again. Maybe they kill Barry and bring Wally home, and he goes off to join the League like Bumblebee and Zatanna and shows up 2-3 times a season, or maybe he rides off into the sunset because he needs time to cope with the years he spent trapped on the other side. Or maybe his heroic sacrifice stays a heroic sacrifice. I’d love to see him pull a Terminal Velocity, but honestly to me his death hurts a lot less than it did six years ago when YJ was the only version of the character who hadn’t been zapped by the History Eraser Button.

Wally has more meaning to the team dead than alive. Dead, he is a legend. Bring him back and you lose his significance and impact.