Who wants to be a Superhero?

Have you ever wanted to be a Superhero and who would you be ?

3 Likes

I always liked the idea of doing magic, so Dr Fate or the Phantom Stranger.

1 Like

Darkseid. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

So you want to be a supervillain!

2 Likes

@scoop001 we don’t judge if they want to be good or bad but being a tyrant of a planet that is basically the closest to actual hell a person has drawn up is there Choice. Now I would love to be Superman the one person an evil Darksied fears even if its only a little bit. I will say I would absolutely love to see a Darksied being a hero.

2 Likes

It would be cool to have an Elseworlds story where Darkseid is the hero and Highfather is the villain.

@Applejack I have a question for you Could you pm me at your convenience thanks. I swear saying a moderator handle is almost like saying Shazam ! Now if any new moderators takes Shazam I need a little bit of credit lol.

1 Like

Definitely the flash. Batman is my favorite hero, but in terms of being a hero, the flash is the most ideal to me. Super speed and awesome villains to face? Sign me up.

1 Like

I would be a Generous Ruler of worlds… after I destroy the ones I want to destroy.

1 Like

I would love to be the big boy in blue, Superman. Someone who can bring justice and hope to those who need it most in the world. Plus, I am naturally a optimist.
all-star-superman-featured

2 Likes

Sure, but not for Earth. If I ever woke up with Superman powers, I’d pack a bag and leave because that’s an option now. I’ll call you when I need money.

1 Like

Yes but I’ve always wanted to be my own hero rather than one that already exists.

1 Like

Gimme a GL Ring! :joy:

1 Like

As a kid my dream was to be Spider-Man’s sidekick. Now, hellll no. Too much sacrifice and work. I’d do it if I had to but never by choice. Shoot honestly, sometimes I’d rather be a villain [ x ]

1 Like

1 Like