who thinks DC needs to get their shiz together and make a proper Flash movie?

DC has so much potential, stop trying to play catch up with Marvel! Take your time and do a good story. Well thought out. We deserve it.

3 Likes

That’s what they’re doing tho’ the next 4 movies are Solo that focuses on telling their stories and not connecting to a bigger universe.

At some point we need to let them have a chance to right the ship without constantly yelling at them.

3 Likes

To add to what he just said, they’re literally doing exactly what you’re asking haha. Infact they’ve already fired three writers and trashed two whole scripts. I here you, the flash has potential to be as trippy as doctor strange cinematically- in a way. So that’s why we haven’t gotten a movie yet. They don’t want to rush playing catch up. Even though Flash should be first I’m glad they are waiting. But HOLY HELL- Aquaman looks fiiiree, or should I say wet haha

2 Likes

I just wish Logan Lerman was playing Barry Allen

1 Like

@thedarkknight238 he might be interesting. We’ll see who they choose. I like Ezra Miller I think he is a fantastic actor but I honestly don’t like him as Barry Allen.

Na, I’m good. Flash has a TV show that is doing well.

I do want a Flash movie, but he’s a super overrated hero imo.