Who Should Play the Joker?

With both The Flash movie and The Batman coming up, I want to know: Who do you think should play the Clown Prince of Crime?

2 Likes

Markham

1 Like
2 Likes

This really upset me now! Why did they let him wear a helmet mask as the Green Goblin?! He had such a great face for it to scare people!
As for him playing the Joker, he gets my vote! :grinning: :00_joker_card: :0_joker:

Well, Iā€™m guessing weā€™ll get Martha Wayne as The Joker in the Flash movie, if Joker even appears at all ā€” and I donā€™t think he will, because I believe DC is wary of saturating the market before their sequel to 2019ā€™s JOKER.

1 Like

(Sadly) I miss mom.

1 Like

Well, who should play martha?

Somebody motherly.

also depending on the Joker sequel (if it will feature joker) they may not use him because ā€˜fans will get confused by two versionsā€™ while i think that idea is silly, im fine with joker lets some of Batmanā€™s other thousand villains get a spot in the limelight

Like, say Two-face, or a GOOD version of Mr. Freeze

1 Like

Bump. (Is that a thing here? I know it is on Quotev)

Very cool

Nobody, hopefully let Joker stay dormant for a generation. Batman has the best roguesā€™ gallery in DCU let someone else shine. Somebody who outclasses Batman either physically, Killer Croc, or mentally, Anarky, or both, Prometheus.

1 Like

A few people have already commented what Iā€™m about to suggest. But The Unique thing about ā€œThe Batmanā€ is that it doesnā€™t necessarily need a Joker. If we had an entire trilogy for This take on the Batman, and not a single of the films featured Jokerā€¦I think that would be an extremely fresh take on the Universe. So hopefully they keep doing what they are doing and Shine a light on some of the other members of his Rogues Gallery.

As for the Flash, I hope we get a Flashpoint moment where Martha Wayne becomes Joker.

I am not happily watching a movie where my mom is a homicidal man woman.

1 Like