Who’s read DCeased yet?

What are your thoughts on the first issue of a new DC book by Tom Taylor after his work on Injustice? I personally can’t wait to see what happens next and I feel like they have built the tension up pretty well!

4 Likes

I haven’t read it yet, but I was on the fence about getting this weekend when I’m at my LCS for free comic book day. I’m glad you liked it! I haven’t read injustice, so I was unsure of what his writing was like. What would you rate it out of 10?

1 Like

I would probably give the first issue a 7/10 nothing perfect right now but it’s because it’s just a start. I’m really just interested to read the rest and see what he does with the other characters from the DC universe and what choices they are going to have to make. It’s set in the main time line so Characters who have families have a lot to lose.

I also suggest reading Injustice! It’s a great emotional book that expands on the world of the first game and the second game.Tom Taylor really can write great relationships and conflicts between characters.

1 Like

It definitely went in a unique direction that I thought it wouldn’t and won me over. I was pleasantly surprised by the final crisis anti life equation spin for the disease. It made sense and I am now forever wary of my phone, lol can’t wait for the next issue.

1 Like

Shark-Seed I agree! I’m worried about some of the characters and where their fate might be headed!

just got it
will be reading it this evening

1 Like

Great creative team, nice setup, and the final page says that it’s not something I want to read.