Who Loves Going to Your LCBS?

Ok so your wondering what LCBS means and it means Local Comic Book Shop. So who else loves and looks forward to going to your local comic book shop; especially on new comic book day. Also, new comic book day is every Wednesday! There is a certain feeling when you get those books and you bag & board them. It’s awesome see and watch your collection grow. Thats why I love going to my comic shop on Wednesday . If you’re going to have a vice comics are not a bad choice. So what do you enjoy when you go to your LCBS?coment below lets talk about it

5 Likes

I love going to my shop, I tend to find so many gems and things that I’ve been searching for some time.

1 Like

Yeah I love going to it because the workers are friendly and always willing to have a conversation with the customers. Unlike most other stores they feel like people have a good time not people trying to do their job(nothing wrong with that ofc). Only downside is it’s small so there’s not a whole lot to choose from or place to sit down and read but oh well, 90% of the time they have what I’m looking forward unlike barnes n noble were they mostly have stuff im not interested in

1 Like

I will say go to yard sales you can find some gems. I absolutely love talking to the staff at my LCBS about what they are reading. I have definitely found books that I normally wouldn’t have tried.

1 Like

x43

3 Likes

I love my LCBSs so much, I have subscriptions at more than one of them.

1 Like

I get my picks there at least once a month. Convenient to have them waiting for me. Then, it’s time to browse for a while.

1 Like

I usually peruse their discount books to see if I can find some hidden gems

1 Like

Depends on the shop. Ive had some good experiences , but most of the shops near me just dont feel very welcoming. I also just find the whole shopping in person experience to be a bit overwhelming and intimidating. Online allows me to think on choices a bit more and i feel less pressured to actually buy something.

1 Like

It’s that old personal Feel I love! Vs. Digital or online

1 Like