Cinderella

3 Likes

Spelling…

3 Likes

But yep u got it. Nice one @TravisMorgan

3 Likes

Sinderella?

3 Likes

Sindella Zatanna’s mom. Close enough. Nice job. That was actually posted on my just gorgeous thread from the Zatanna Special on here we read in horror club.

3 Likes

Spinderella was the dj for Salt N Peppa.

3 Likes

That was a tough one. I kept thinking actual age, like Scandal Savage, but she wasn’t created in the ‘60s. I didn’t think of oldest but first appearance.

3 Likes

Yep. Only reason I knew that was because I read one of @HubCityQuestion ’s answer the questions. That was a tough 1st clue but if u knew it, you just had to know her mom’s name. I even said when I originally posted em on Just Gorgeous that I’d never seen that many useable pics anywhere else. That was the toughest of the bunch to identify too. Someone else guessed WW on the JG thread & I could see that & Canary. She looks like both in that picture…

3 Likes

Have fun friends!!! I’m going tv & tunes mode. Definitely be here Tuesday at the latest.

3 Likes

Keeping with @capo-mage’s example here is a lovely lady to identify.

Who is this?

4 Likes

June Robbins?

4 Likes

No. She was a supporting character of a short lived Bronze Age comic series.

4 Likes

Lady Luck?

3 Likes

Is that Juan Ortez pencils? Ric Estrada? It’s too early to be Paris Cullins.

4 Likes

Zinda Blake from the short Conway’s Corner Blackhawk run?

4 Likes

No, it isn’t Lady Luck.

3 Likes

It is not Zinda Blake. It is early Walt Simonson pencils. Guess again and I’ll provide more clues @MisfitCMJ.

4 Likes

@Jurisdiction She first appeared in the second issue of the series. I’m being vague to add the clues a little at a time.

4 Likes

Jennifer Monroe - Hercules Unbound

4 Likes

Ding Ding Ding! You got it! Jennifer Monroe it is.

I’m assuming it was the early Walt Simonson that was the clue. You can’t even tell it’s him in his early issues. Same with José Luis Garcia-López under Wally Woods inks. He really overpowered his penciled.

Towards the end it was true Simonson.

4 Likes