Who Is This?

Sorry. I was just liking peeps up. Then I saw there was one out there. I didn’t read anything. If I broke the rules my bad. I didn’t even notice that nobody was guessing more than once? I’m assuming that’s probably against the rules? My bad. My final (3rd) guess is my answer. I thought it was celebrities first lol. I finally realized it was characters and I would’ve chosen just #3. My bad. I will read the room next time. I’ve just been out of contact with everyone for too long. Got excited when I got brought to this thread!!!

4 Likes

It’s been a lot of fun! One of my favorites for sure!

4 Likes

No apologies necessary @capo-mage we are fast and loose with rules. By the way you’re right, by the rules you got to put up a picture. DC or DC imprint characters, any age golden to present.

5 Likes

Oh ok. Nice!!! Ty @Icon-Jeff !!! I’ll find one gimme one sec.

4 Likes

There we go gang…

4 Likes

Black Canary

3 Likes

Don’t forget to come back to tell the winner they won @capo-mage

4 Likes

I just logged on b/c it just hit me lol. I was trying to think of a way to give someone who’s not playing the answer? Just in case? But, I couldn’t think of who to ask? No correct answers yet tho. I had Browns and Guardians two huge games last night. I’m gonna be on Tuesday for sure. I’ll try my best to keep checking in. I’ll just leave my iPad on, & on this thread today. I’ll check it every couple hrs.

4 Likes

No, but I see the resemblance now.

4 Likes

How many beautiful blondes (I’m assuming) are there in the DCU? This is going to be a hard one. :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s really tough. I shouldn’t do this. But, not a blonde.Ok. So even more confusion. I just Googled to make sure cuz on something like this, I have to. I was positive not blonde. She’s listed as both. But, I would say I never knew she had a blonde iteration…? Might’ve made it harder lol.

4 Likes

I know others give clues if the guesses aren’t coming. You can drop some hints if we aren’t making progress.

4 Likes

Think of ME. Deep Cut character but roots & extensions of family are huge in DC. Some people might not even know her name? So it’s deep in the sense that it’s not a Canary or household name. But, been around since the 60’s, her relations are major throughout DC.

4 Likes

I was gonna ask if I could lol. That’s why I had the entire statement prepared haha.

4 Likes

Ok. Daughter is the oldest legacy character in the history of DC.

4 Likes

The dj from Salt N Peppa has almost exactly the same name as this character. For a very uncommon name, the dj for Salt N Peppa has as close as u can get, to this character’s name. Both names start with the same letter & end with the same last 2 letters…

4 Likes

A very famous Disney Princess also has almost the exact same name…

4 Likes

@TravisMorgan keep going…? With my hints I mean?

4 Likes

aurora?

4 Likes

Nope. Look at the above hints. Just Google the dj for Salt N Peppa & you’re basically there. I’ll also add. The Disney Princess had trouble keeping track of her shoes. Either one of those names should get ya there? Her dj name, not real name.

4 Likes