who is the most deadliest in titans raven or starfire

I would say raven

4 Likes

Raven’s power is much stronger, and less limited, than Starfire’s powers, which fade after sunset. Raven’s dark power exists during the day and at night, her only weaknesses against Starfire, in the live action Titans series, is her youth and inexperience. However, at this stage, Starfire has a better chance against Raven than she will have after a few years of maturing and becoming more experienced at using her power.

MACJR

2 Likes

Of course, now I see that you did not necessarily mean if they were fighting each other.

So I will say, for now, Starfire is the more experienced, and thus more able to use her powers effectively, against an attacker. This is a big advantage.

Raven’s raw power though, is very dangerous, far more so than Starfire’s, so she could do a lot of damage just by accident, to friend and foes alike.

MACJR

1 Like

Well, assuming the full extent of their powers is somewhat similar to the comics… Definitely Raven. Her abilities are the key to unleashing a murderous, tyrannical demon who wants to impose his reign of terror over the universe. Starfire is strong and shoots lasers at people. Raven might not win in a fight (certainly not in the comics, probably not in the show since she doesn’t have a lot of control over her abilities), but under a literal definition, she’s by far the deadlier of the two.

3 Likes

Whoa you guys are pro D.C fans

2 Likes

Your right Macjr but in the first episode starfire kinda doesn’t know what she can do kinda like raven so yeah but I agree with your debate on it

Me ambush bug

3 Likes

Raven for sure she the 3rd most power in DC comics

5 Likes

From what I’ve seen so far on the show, Raven. Especially when she showcases her powers in the Doom Patrol episode and then the church too.

2 Likes

@AvaDArtist.12066, yes, on the new live action series, Titans, neither Starfire or Raven know much about their abilities. But even so, it seems that Raven’s powers are far less known and much harder to control. It may also be that when Starfire started remembering her past, she probably also started to regain her memory of how to control her powers, although that was not explained in the show.

MACJR

1 Like

Yeah

Obviously Raven dont get me wrong Starfire is also very powerful but Raven has show her true power on numerous occasions and she is also literally a demon

2 Likes

Raven, because Starfire can be caught off-guard by her emotions. Raven can focus on what is the target, without major distractions. Starfire is nonetheless powerful though.

1 Like

Deadliest: as a character, Starfire. Because she has little compunction for killing any she sees as a threat.

Most raw power potential: Raven, hands down.

However, what is power without (a) control & (b) the willingness to use it at high levels.

So in a who is more “powerful”, given (a) & (b), it goes to Starfire.

In an interview, Marv Wolfman (their co-creators from the 80s) said Raven would beat Starfire in a 1v1 match up. So that’s about as canon as you can get, as far as comics go.

For the live action TV show? One has amnesia, the other is a child. Neither know what the hell they’re doing so they’re just as likely to hurt themselves or others.

Probably Robin actually, cuz he’s prepared for pretty much every possibility, he’s basically a younger Batman. But between those two, Raven and Starfire, I’d say Raven cuz she’s frickin’ demon, teleportation, flight, magic spells, empathy, her power level is higher than Starfire’s.