Who Is The Most Badass DC Female of All Time?

The intrepid reporter Lois Lane. She doesn’t have super powers but she’ll fearlessly march into danger to get the scoop.

4 Likes

Donna Troy, Crazy Jane, Wonder Woman, Starfire, Mera, Rocket, Bumble Bee, THERES so mannyy

4 Likes

I’m gonna go with Barbara Gordon/Batgirl… Raped and paralyzed by the Joker, and still picks herself back up the assist the Bat Family

6 Likes

Lois lane

3 Likes

Lady Shiva

3 Likes

Some people are saying Batgirl or Wonder Woman, who are the 2 most popular DC females. But I gotta say Batwoman, she was in the army, but before that she got kidnapped by these guys. Her sister and mother got killed and like every other person’s story. They become a vigilante after that.

1 Like

Catwoman for sure.

50FC9417093BF242E4A63716ACB2AD7BC5A61599.gif

7 Likes

Cat woman for sure

3 Likes

This is a tough choice but I might have to say supergirl

2 Likes

Dr. Amanda Waller…this was ever in doubt?

2 Likes

IDK… Enchantress really packs a celestial punch! Even Superman is scared of her!

2 Likes

Lady Shiva, Cheetah, Cassandra Cain, and Artemis from Red Hood and the Outlaws.

2 Likes

Katana and pretty much any Amazon even the half Amazons like Darkseids’ daughter.

4 Likes

Most Bad ass? Well we got Big Barda, Black Canary, Wonder Woman, Shiva. It’s Barda Tho.

4 Likes

WoWo, Raven, Big Barda, Kara Zor-El, Cheetah, Amanda Waller

3 Likes

Big barda

4 Likes

Wonder Woman without a doubt. Put her with Barda that’s a duo that ROCKS.

3 Likes

You know its true

2 Likes

@Zombedy, nice picture. Faora is great!

5 Likes

Wonder Woman & Black Canary, - some of the best fighters in all of DC even without there powers.

Lady Shiva - she scares the batman,

Lois Lane - for a report & not a hero she pretty badass, I think if she lived anywhere other than metropolis, she probably wouldn’t need superman saving her all that much, i think she beat a lot of the non meta humans & even some low level meta’s on her own, considering she normally is put in dire situations by Aliens, Gods, Monsters Ect…

4 Likes