Who Is Smarter

who do you think is smarter between the two i probably make 2 every few days dont be afraid to say your opinion

• Cyborg
  • The Flash

0 voters

4 Likes

Cyborg

4 Likes

the flash because his brain moves faster than cyborg can process

4 Likes

u can vote lol

3 Likes

That didn’t load in for me at first lol. It looked incomplete

3 Likes

i fixed it

3 Likes

I voted

3 Likes

i just really feel that flash is way smarter

2 Likes

I feel like the whole concept of “intelligence” is very very different when you have characters like the Flash involved. Not only does he think insanely fast, but he could literally run to the library and become an expert on any topic in just a few seconds.

5 Likes

but if it comes to alien technology cyborg can beat him

2 Likes

Yeah, Vic could access more information and we know that computers can access and process it faster than a human brain, even conceivable an enhanced meta human brain. That said, I also voted for Flash - as long as we aren’t talking about Bart.

5 Likes

do you think bart is not smart?

3 Likes

Which Flash?

4 Likes

5 Likes

Honestly good question. If this was any other versus I would pick the other person as while both are smart neither are greater than the smartest person on the planet.

Cyborg because I’m sure that while getting the mathematical and scientific knowledge to know how the speed force work is impressive, being half machine means you are a living computer and have continuous knowledge to grow and learn more.

5 Likes

Bart’s name is impulse he acts in impulses a lot but he is smart when he thinks things through and that impulsive nature also helps with thinking

3 Likes

Impulse is the living embodiment of the saying Don’t let them know you’re next move.

3 Likes

Barry and Jay over Victor, but he beats Wally and Bart

5 Likes

I’m going by instantaneous, powerless knowledge. They could both pretty much get any knowledge in a second with powers. Take away their powers, Barry beats Victor. As for other Flashes, depends on subject.

This gets into my ongoing rant about how at some point, increasing a power has no effect on it. I mean, if you are strong enough to move the entire universe, getting stronger is pointless. At some point, the ability to make your enemies unable to hear is pointless to increase. What are they doing to do, hear less than nothing?

At some point, it no longer matters which of them has more knowledge if they can access pretty much the same amount of knowledge instantly. There may be a diffinitive answer but what is the point?

4 Likes

I agree that any of the Flashes can think several times faster than normal and that they probably know a great deal about the Speed Force than most anyone, I still vote for Cyborg on this topic. Simply because of his technology, Victor Stone is a living Megacomputer capable of accessing and storing ALL of the world’s known knowledge and information as well as remembering and recording other data and information sources from his own experiences and battles throughout the entire DC Universe. He has who knows how many stored volumes of information he can access 24/7 in his computerized memory. And even the Flash with his powers can’t remember everything without computer assistance from time to time.

5 Likes