Who Is Nightwing’s True Love? Batgirl or Starfire?

Nothing against Star but I’ve always shipped Babs and Dick.

5 Likes

Batgirl starfire hooked up with his close friend Roy Harper Barbara would never do that let’s just act like The killing joke and her relationship with Bruce in the DCAU never happened

1 Like

Starfire (partially because him dating outside of the Batman cast makes him feel more like a hero of his own story and not just a part of the Batman franchise)

7 Likes

Starfire

2 Likes

Babs.

2 Likes

I forgot if I answered this, but Babs!

3 Likes

Starfire and Nightwing will have a love child, and he marries Batgirl, hahahahah!

HASHTAG soap opera

3 Likes

Tbh I used to super ship Starr and Dick, but now I think it depends on the comic or storyline. That being said, I still usually lean more to Starr because she didn’t grow up in Gotham and is the complete opposite of Dick. They’re so imperfect that it’s perfect.

2 Likes

I’ve followed Dick Grayson’s character through four decades at this point, and he has consistently held onto being one of my favorites. And TBH, I think neither Starfire nor Barbara Gordon are the perfect person for him. If I had to name someone who would be perfect, it would be the character who has been his best friend through thick and thin… Donna Troy.

I think a storyline with the two getting together would be very interesting. They are both strong characters in their own right with a lot of shared history. They’re able to stand up to each other. Both have found and lost love and been involved with others. It could also make for some interesting drama with both of their exes.

3 Likes

Interest. Given my Bat ship is WW. I can see how Grayson/Troy could really have chemistry. Better chemistry than Babs or Star.

Hmmmm :thinking: I may need to rethink my position.

1 Like

Oracle.

3 Likes

Starfire just because I love Teen Titans. Dick Grayson and the rest of the Titans have a special place in my heart.

2 Likes

This is the first thread I saw that said it was posted 1 year ago. Magical.

As for my answer… I kinda like 'em both. I suppose it depends on the story. I do know that both of Dick’s parents had a dangerous flirtation with the floor of the circus though.

1 Like

If Grayson isn’t with Starfire then the relationship is worthless.

6 Likes

Barbara 100% all day every day except on earth-2 then Helena.

3 Likes

Starfire! Babs and him are too family.

4 Likes

Babs is the only right answer.

6 Likes

I love him and Starfire together

4 Likes

Starfire. Babs is great but They had all the time from when he was Robin and it never happened for them. It’s his high school sweetheart which for the most part doesn’t work out in real life so… Starfire on the hand, he found as a young adult and the relationship opened him up too many different things. While being portrayed as opposites a lot of the time, you know what they say about opposites.

4 Likes

I can only see dick and babs

6 Likes