Who is a character this app has made you start to like?

Planetary, never heard of it till this wonderful community. I knocked out like 27 issues in two day it might be my new Favr’t. I think I actually have Vroom to thank for it. Saw him mention it a couple times.

Vroom thanks bud I owe you a Drake’s coffee cake and a cup of Ovaltine.

If not vroom then thanks whoever you are. You know who you are cause I dont!:yum:

3 Likes

Damian.

2 Likes

I can start to see a different side to Damian now that I am readying his rebirth comics. He is cool.

3 Likes

@RDB, I love the Drake! I’ll have that with a Snapple please :slight_smile:

I’m one of the people that championed Planetary upon its arrival but others have too. It’s easily one of the top 5 series on DCU.

Now go read The Authority (also a top 5 DCU book). If you dug Planetary, you’ll be floored by The Authority.

4 Likes

Robotman

1 Like

@vroom Started the Authority as soon as I finished the last issue of planetary on here.

2 Likes

Doom Patrol. Would’ve never read the comics if it wasn’t for this service and the show.

1 Like

All of the Shazam characters! I never paid attention to them before, but reading the comics on this site I am really liking Billy, Mary, Freddy, Mr. Tawny, Uncle Dudley, the old wizard, the Sivana family, and Mr. Mind that evil worm.

2 Likes

I don’t want to say whats already been said, but The Doom Patrol. I ended up reading all of Grant Morrison’s run, and I fell in love with every character. They’re all so weird yet charming, with a mind-boggling story to go with it. Who would’ve thought that one of the best characters would be a sentient street?

2 Likes

Echoing the Doom Patrol sentiments. Although the acting in the live action show is starting to fray

I would say the whole doom patrol. When they did the doom patrol rebirth series I thought I would never get into the team but now since I’ve seen them in the t.v show, I would love to read and learn about the doom patrol.

I should have never doubted DC, sorry DC

2 Likes

Shazam and Klarion

I think I saw them both in Injustice and liked them. I’ve read various Shazam stories since then and am looking forward to the movie.

1 Like

I’ve read Young Justice (PAD version) and then Red Robin (before it was removed) and became a fan of Tim Drake. Now I need to find more Tim!

1 Like

The entire Justice Society but specifically Stargirl, Cyclone and Starman (Thom Kallor). I’ve always had a fascination with the JSA and other golden age heroes but now I have a true love for them. I know Doomsday Clock is doing stuff with them but seriously the DC universe needs the Justice Society now more than ever.

2 Likes

Green Arrow

superman. hard to believe, but before this membership, i was not a fan.

1 Like

Green Lantern. I always thought Hal was lame compared to the other heroes. Now I love all the Lantern characters.

2 Likes

Halo! The original Halo in Batman and the Outsiders never quite clicked with me, but the Young Justice: Outsiders version really works. I hope we see her imported into the comics.

1 Like

Hawk mans never clicked with me until now, he should be just as popular as Batman and Spider-Man.

2 Likes

Swamp Thing

3 Likes