who else would like to see Batman the animated series revived

Hey all! Thanks to this service ive had the chance to watch Batman the animated series on the go whenever but I was thinking wouldn’t it be great if they revived the show on this service for a more mature audience kinda like what adult swim did with samurai jack. Just an interesting idea I had. Who else would like to see this

2 Likes

Nope. BTAS had its time in the sun. It still shines brightly here in HD for all to see.

A new Batman series featuring Bats in his New 52 garb, the Court of Owls, Hush, Red Hood, Jean Paul, Damian, Oracle and so on would be neat. Something to reflect the modern Batfamily and stories.

3 Likes

Why do people want to bring back old shows? Let’s move forward people.

2 Likes

Not necessarily BTaS but I would love to see another Bruce Timm show.

2 Likes

I would be for a new BT show at any point. Say…Wonder Woman or The Flash. Or you know, GLTAS season 2 (which is the one show he was involved with that I think should continue on).

2 Likes

Bruce Timm said that he decided to end BTAS because they ran out of ideas for stories. They didn’t want to diminish the quality with not very good stories. Bringing back the show in an animated movie like they did with Batman And Harley Quinn would be better since they have more time to tell a good story in my personal opinion.

2 Likes

Yea I’m good, it has brilliant episdoe after brilliant episode and would be ruined by a redo, however I am SO down for a new batman show with different animation with conroy doing the voice and led by bruce timm, paul dini, alan burnett and etc.

2 Likes

Nope it is a classic.

1 Like

Nope it is a classic.