Who else here gets a kick out of the Yes, Norman bumper at the end of a Harley Quinn episode?

I love it, I enjoy it. My viewing experience isn’t complete without it. I allow the credits to fully roll. At the very end after that guitar rift just wraps up you got Kaley Cucuo going “woof woof!” set to the dog clip art. Turns out she created that production company, I bet she’s got an actual dog named Norman.
I couldn’t finish an episode of Rick and Morty seasons 1 and 2 without end with the Starburns Industries bumper while the still image of a pizza chef goes “itsa good show”. You know what I’m talking about, you can hear it. And I think to myself, “yes, it is a good show”.
That’s the same experience I have with Yes, Norman. I like to think that “woof woof” is dog for it’s a good show.

8 Likes

Red move your head!

6 Likes

I love it when bumpers chain together too. Like all the sound bytes sort of add up to a symphony of memes rather than credit to creating a medium.

1 Like

Hi

2 Likes

Hello Welcome

1 Like

It’s like sit ubu sit. I couldn’t believe when Robin said that to Ra’s al ghul’s bodyguard in Brave & Bold. I was constantly thinking that in my head & he said it. If u don’t remember sit ubu sit, good dog. Congrats, u aren’t old. It was the ending of all kinds of shows way back. Offhand, the only one I can think of right now was Benson.

2 Likes

Welcome to the clubhouse.

I know the one, but knowledge of it came entirely from the internet. The key to making a good bumper is to include the word good in it. And it doesn’t even have to describe the media you’ve just seen. Like the bumper is its own little world.

2 Likes

The King

1 Like

I’m a sucker for dogs :dog:

2 Likes

Another week another dollar. Well done Norman.

1 Like

Yeah Norman!

I need the “woof woof!” every time. It makes the show that much more fun.

Slightly related, does anyone know who does the theme song or if DC plans to put it on Spotify at some point?

1 Like

I would guess eventually. Like a music from the show album. Maybe after the season ends.

Tell you what though, seasons will come and go but Norman is there to stay.

New season, same Norman

Kaley Cucuo sold her vaction home for 4 million. But you can’t put a price on Norman, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

This is in Stargirl now! World have collided.

1 Like