Who else besides myself wants a Blackest Night Animated Movie?

So tell me everybody who wants a Blackest Night animated movie; DC come on in the words of Rob Snyder “ You can do it!” It’s got to be rated R though. [poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar groups=DCAnimatedClub]

• Yes
  • No
    [/poll]
8 Likes

We Do!!!

4 Likes

@capo-mage I know you got my back and want to rise this movie from movie death!:skull::movie_camera:

Is the Poll working?

4 Likes

That & a JSA & JLD movie are amongst the top of my DC wishlist. Brightest Day as the sequel. Can’t lose. Plus (even tho I liked it) Lantern fans need another go at the Lantern movie thing. There’s so many incredible Lantern stories. It should be so easy?

2 Likes

Hey @BestBeastBoy. This reminds me of a conversation we had.
Also. I fully support a Blackest Night movie.

3 Likes

@capo-mage yes I really think they should have done Blackest Night and Brightest Day before this new Justice league dark Apocalypse now! I think it would have made a better long term story full of continuity. Also, Green Lanterns definitely need more movies so much awesome source material. @Behemoth what’s up is the poll working we need this to start trending on the front page my friends.

3 Likes

I can’t do polls either. @BestBeastBoy had to set mine up for me. It did the same thing yours did. Also, to clarify I meant a JLD live-action. I love the animated one.

3 Likes
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

3 Likes

I would die myself and be resurrected as a Black Lantern if a Blackest Night movie was announced

5 Likes

A blackest night movie would be awesome!

3 Likes

Guy Gardner rocking red and green power rings in an animated movie? Badass…

4 Likes

Blackest night would be amazing and then followed up with brightest day as a part 2.

3 Likes

I’m actually reading through this story right now! Bring in a film version!

3 Likes

It would have been perfect especially after the Death and return of Superman movies . The consistency and the fact Superman would have been great as a Black Lantern like the source material. Make JL and GL Corps have a massive team team up and Superman as a Second villain type with Black Hand just awesome writing this. DC I would work for books lol!

2 Likes

I don’t watch much tv, but I did enjoy the last Bruce Timm movie (Vs The Fatal Five?) because it prominently featured Mister Terrific. I’d have to say a Bruce Timm JSA flick would be fun!

3 Likes