who do you want to see in titans?

Night wing will be Robin Anyway…

I didn’t mention Donna Troy as it seems she will be in the show this season. There’s an episode named after her and I’m certain she’s the one in the picture with Dick.

Also didn’t mention characters in the Arrowverse as I don’t see them being part of Titans except maybe easter eggs that confirm they exist

Superboy and Donna

Honestly would like to see Deathstroke make some appearances, maybe a set up for next season.

3 Likes

Tera

1 Like

I want to see Aqualad, Speedy and Kid Flash. I absolutely do not want Superboy. That is just wrong. He does not belong.

Superboy wouldn’t need to be a Titan. He could appear to establish that he exists and maybe a special guest team up. He easily belongs in this world just fine

2 Likes

I think it would also be interesting to see Red Hood, Red X, and Constantine

The big man himself, BATMAN :grin:

1 Like

I’d really love to see Bunker make an appearance. Sure, he’s not an OG Teen Titan (or even an OG New Teen Titan) but he’s got a cool power and a little sexual diversity would be great to see, especially since this show is supposed to be “edgy” and “adult.” Plus, he’s so woefully underused they could do literally anything with his personality and it’d be ok!

1 Like

We all know it’s not going to happen, but I really want to see kid flash, he was always a titain in all the comics, and he was Robin’s best friend. The titains I know are a team based off of a close group of friends always aiming to make light of dark times and throw around Inside jokes. It’s what makes the titains…the titains, and not a second justice league. I really do hope that this show will get to that level once the team has been through more together.

3 Likes

The episodes unlocked for binge purposes

2 Likes

Question is who, not what and it’s already confirmed you can binge watch in December as soon as the last episode is released

1 Like

Cyborg

1 Like

Jinx
Bunker
Skitter
Solstice
Hotspot

1 Like

Cyborg

Blue beetle

Batman