who do you want to see in titans?

Who you guys want to see appear in titans?

10 Likes

Wally West. All of the OG Titans have been confirmed to be in the show except for Wally. The Titans need Wally and Wally needs to be in the hands of someone who knows how to use him like Geoff Johns.

4 Likes

Static. I think it would be cool if he got more attention, and he has a unique power set.

For whatever reason, I think it would be awesome if they had to fight the Rogues. Golden Glider would make an interesting opponent!

For whatever reason, I think it would be awesome if they had to fight the Rogues. Golden Glider would make an interesting opponent!

Roy Harper

2 Likes

Cyborg.

2 Likes

Cyborg is coming in season 2. Since that is taken care of, I would like to see Red Arrow.

Cyborg

3 Likes

Blue beatle

1 Like

Superboy
Wonder Girl
Blue Beetle
Bumble Bee

Jinx - less like her comic book version and more like her cartoon version, she could be there Harley Quinn.
Terra
Ravager

1 Like

OG Wally west extremely. Speedy. And a Super Boy arc could be really cool and see big hitters like Batman and Superman maybe come in?

8 Likes

Well aside from Cyborg, The heroes I’d like to see are:
Wally West
Donna Troy
Superboy
Blue Beetle
Red Hood
Roy Harper
Artemis
Red X
Ms. Martian

And for the villains, I’d like to see:
Trigon
Terra
Cinderblock
Blackfire
Rose Wilson
Brother Blood
Gizmo
Chesire
Psimon

7 Likes

My list:

Redhood
Redhood
Redhood
Redhood
Redhood
Redhood
Redhood
Redhood
Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal
Arsenal

2 Likes

Wonder Girl
Why does she seem to get left out of everything even though she is a founding member?

2 Likes

Static
Super boy
As for villains
Deathstroke

1 Like

Yo RED
I dont think they could use the CW DC shows characters like Speedy, Superboy, Wally West, Artemis, Roy Harper, Ms.Martian, or Brother Blood.

1 Like

I can see Wonder Girl
Even a Red Hood story arc since Jason Todd will be joining them later in the season.
Also maybe even The Hive story would be kool.
But what about Aqu Lad from YJ not TT.
what do you think?

3 Likes

Klarion based on the 2014-2015 limited series where he’s a rogue apprentice instead of a lord of chaos and more of a chaotic neutral that needs to pick a side. This version also made an appearance as part of The Elite, a counter group to the Teen Titans commanded by Manchester Black. Potential close friend or fierce enemy of Raven.

Tera
AquaLad
BumbleBee
Red X

1 Like