Who are you? Where are you from? & Who's your favorite DC character?

Josh from Michigan and I am a big fan of Harley Quinn and Constantine

2 Likes

William from Texas. Love the Bat-family and the woman of DC. Probably going with Batgirl and particularly Barbra Gordon as my current fave.

1 Like

Chad from Arkansas, and I will always have a soft spot for Superman. I’ve like him in comics. I liked Dean Cain in Lois and Clark, Tom Welling in Smallville, and of course Christopher Reeve.

1 Like

Tim from Utah. Just another fat guy obsessed with Batman.

1 Like

I’m Avery from Tulsa, OK, favorite DC Swamp Thing

2 Likes

I live in AZ, my Favorite DC character is Harley Quinn followed closely by Batman.

1 Like

Isaiah from TN, love Wally West, Tim Drake, and Amethyst.

1 Like

Rob NY And i like the lantern corps most specifically red and atrocitus.

1 Like

Took me a minute to scroll & find this thread. Great to hear from other members! Thanks for commenting! It’s cool to see the variety of fans from different locations. I’m happy to meet you all.

I’m Mike, currently living in New Jersey and Wally West flash is my favorite character.

My name is Markus, I’m from our nation’s capital Washington D.C., and my favorite DC character is Superman!

1 Like

Sarah from all over. My favorites are Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, Tim Drake, Roy Harper, Cassandra Cain, Starfire, Big Barda, and Midnighter (Sorry, I can’t choose one… I love them all for such different reasons)

Hi everyone, it’s not hard to guess my name. Been reading comics since I was a kid. (Almost 40 years now, jeez I’m old) Too many favorites to list, but if I had to choose a team or series, I’d have to say I’ve always liked JSA most.

I’m Nick, I’m from New Mexico, I run a mildly successful DC Twitter page and my favorite hero is Superman.

Ryan from San Francisco. Huge Batman and Batman mythology fan!

2 Likes

Micah from Jacksonville FL, and I love Nightwing and Superman!

2 Likes

Darren from Phoenix here. Favorite characters are Flash (Barry and Wally) , Cyborg, Teen Titans (Terra in specific)!

2 Likes

My name is Phil, I’m from Lodi, CA, and my favorite character is Red Hood, more specifically, any version of Jason Todd

3 Likes

Alex from Dallas, Texas. Life long Batman fan and I also really love The Flash and Superman!

2 Likes

I’m Rio from Las Vegas, Nevada and my favorite DC character is Green Arrow

1 Like