Who are you? Where are you from? & Who's your favorite DC character?

My name is Randall Armstrong. I’m from Tampa FL & my favorite superhero is Superman!

19 Likes

Hey gang, Rob Lewis here. A life long fan of DC Comics (over fifty years). And host of DC NOW: a DC fan podcast. So happy to be here.

2 Likes

My name is TJ Edgington I’m from OHIO I got into comics in 2010 and my favorite character is Booster Gold !

4 Likes

Hey Rob & TJ! Nice to meet fellow DC fans in this awesome app. Thanks for commenting.

-Randall

2 Likes

My name is Darren Summers. I’m another Floridian over here in Orlando. My favorite character is also Superman

2 Likes

Awesome Darren, I imagine we’ll run into each other one of these days. I’m sure you’ve attended Orlando MegaCon.

2 Likes

Hey Chris Coyle from Portland Maine. Love Shzam, Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

2 Likes

Ramon, from Washington DC, Batman

1 Like

Seb, Ohio, green arrow& Batman

3 Likes

Rob, Va, Constantine

1 Like

Jeff, Kentucky, Superman

1 Like

Zack Hanks. Galax VA. Superman. Love comics, used to have a lot of books but couldn’t store them or afford print much anymore. Just now went the digital route, it’s a lot more convenient honestly.

2 Likes

Adam, California, GL Hal Jordan and Red Hood

1 Like

Jay, middle of nowhere missouri and Jason Todd is my favorite.

1 Like

Jake from Va if I had to pick one favorite hero I would to say Kyle Rayner.

1 Like

Justin from Delaware and it would have to be Batman for me.

2 Likes

Josh from Greenville, SC and I’m a huge fan of The Batman!

(But The Batman Who Laughs? Holy twisted metal, Batman! THE best new character in a long time.)

1 Like

Dylan from Oregon and I love Aquaman

2 Likes

Roni from Alabama. My favorite is Nightwing

2 Likes

My Favorite is Daredevil!!!