Which villain do you think could turn into a Hero?

Which Villain do you think the turn into a full-blown superhero? Only one rule cannot use villains that have switched sides before. As always I ask the question give my opinion and ask you. ( Did I just sound like a YouTuber that talks about the news lol) I think General Zod could become a hero it would be something big to make the switch to horrible supervillain to good guy superhero. If you want me to tell you
what I think would turn him to the side of the angels just say jsmsiggy tell us!

4 Likes

Zod is a good pick. Under the right circumstances he could be a positive force in the universe. All he wants is a future for his people.

As for me… well, it’s hard to find a villain who’s never done an about face before. But I think I’d go with Mr. Freeze. He’s one breakthrough away from joining the heroes. It even works out in Batman: The White Knight, but I’m not counting that as in continuity.

3 Likes

Joker

One good knock on the head and we have a sane and brilliant, mastermind, escape artist, etc. In Justice League: Rock of Ages we saw that, if he was sane, he would want to do good. Or take Earth-3’s Jester. Or the The Batman episode where Batman takes a dive into Mr J’s head and meets the man he used to be. Joker is a homicidal maniac but, as stated, one good knock on the head…

He could be… The Joker who Bats… Joker who Glowers… Joker who Broods?

3 Likes

@TheBatgirlofNML @HubCityQuestion I like it I do but there is one flaw in this the Joker has already had so many bumps to the head and it didn’t make him better made him who he is the Joker. One side point just imagine Joker and Batman’s head in CT Scan or MRI I’m talking about concussion city. The amount of concussions those two had in their lifetime would make the NFL look like peewee football. I understand your points though just don’t know if it fits if you want to choose someone else you can you (won that right! My post I say the rules in crazy TwoFace voice!

3 Likes

I think Brainiac could be an awesome force for good if he was just rewired a bit. Or if he was made to believe that the universe deserved to remain in tact and that that is the best way of preserving knowledge. He would be such a hardcore advocate for peace and justice. I think he would make a great superhero, and other Culuans (is that how that’s spelled?) like Brainiac 5 have done it.

2 Likes

I imagine all it would take would be one good day.

2 Likes