Which Robin Should Be in the Movies?

It would depend if they were going with a series of films or standalone. I think if we had a time to do Dick’s or Jason’s story from Robin to their own hero/antihero we should. Otherwise I’d go with Tim, he has less baggage to explain than anyone else. At least to start with.

1 Like

I feel like all the robins except Tim drake have had their time in movies. In the animated movies and the titans show. I don’t see a lot of Tim as much as the others. I only remember him in the new Batman animated series.

1 Like

Normally, I’d sasy Dick Grayson but we’ve had enough of him as Robin. I say cast him as Nightwing right off the bat and eventually do a flashback movie about his evolution to Nightwing. Jason could be interesting but… let’s be honest everyone would just be waiting for him to die and come back to life and slowly forget about anything he did as Robin when it happens.

So between Damian and Tim… I’ll go with Tim since

1. he doesnt get enough love in any films
  2. I feel like its better to have a cheery robin to go along with broody batman.
  3. Tim doing detective work a long side Batman seems like it could be fun.
2 Likes

There probably shouldn’t ever be one but if there has to then it should be Damian. It’s funny that his origin story is so implausible and bizarre and yet he is the only Robin that kind of makes sense in terms of Batman taking in and using a child as a sidekick.

1 Like

I think Dick Grayson Robin from Teen Titans and Teen Titans Go! should be in the movies with Ben Affleck Batman in the DC Extended Universe, just like how in Teen Titans Go! To the Movies, where he and the Titans want to have their own movie as well, and there are references to Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Batman and Superman rehearsing a scene with both their mothers are named Martha, but their fathers have very different names, and a fictional poster of just Batman and the Joker called Batman v. Joker: Yawn of Justice), Wonder Woman (in the teaser trailer, where Robin talks about what superheroes are known for and the other Titans are dressed as Wonder Woman, while also showing a clip of them fighting Balloon Man and have him farting), Aquaman (also in the trailer, when they said “If Aquaman can have a movie, anyone can”, with the Titans smiling goofy, and them messing with his origin as well), and maybe later episodes of Teen Titans Go! would make references of the Suicide Squad movies, even Shazam was in the movie and one of the episodes, of him joining the Titans to fight Mr. Mind, while joking around with him.

1 Like

Voted Dick Grayson, he was the Robin when comics increased their price to 15 cents and I stopped buying them, but I’m old.

1 Like