Which Original TV show are you looking forward to the most?

Hopefully opposite of Gotham

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg

2 Likes

I am excited for young justice OUTSIDERS!!! that is the only reason why i got the subscription.

2 Likes

Swamp thing!! Canā€™t wait for Swamp Thing!!

3 Likes

Titans

1 Like

That Metroplois series doesnā€™t sound good. Gotham only worked because all of Batmanā€™s characters are interesting without him whereas I would argue Supermanā€™s characters NEED Superman to be interesting.

1 Like

Harley Quinn The Animated Show! It looks hilarious and itā€™s Rated R which is refreshing for an animated show!

1 Like

Iā€™m really excited to see how Swamp Thing is.

2 Likes

Harley Quinn for sure. Also interested to see how often Poison Ivy pops up in the Swamp Thing series. Plus, a DC horror show sounds cool too, I guess.

1 Like

Young Justice Outsiders

1 Like

Titans, mainly for Hawk and Dove.

1 Like

I Look Forward Harley Quinn I love Harley Quinn And Diedrich Bader As Batman. Doom Patrol, Young Justice Outsiders And Titans.

1 Like

Swamp Thing
Titans
Doom Patrol
Young Justice
Harley Quinn

2 Likes

Oh yeah, then Stargirl last for now as I donā€™t know much about her

1 Like

All!!!

1 Like

Young Justice, followed by Harley Quinn.

1 Like

Harley and Swamp Thing. Not excited about the rest, but open minded about their potential.

1 Like

Star Girl is the one I am looking forward to the most. I love Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E. so looking forward to seing how DC Universe handles her, Know it is something of a dream project for Johns so got high hopes. Swamp Thing might be interesting too, never read many Swamp Thing Comics but liked the 90ā€™s TV series and even the movies when I was younger so am intrigued.

2 Likes

Swamp Thing/Doom Patrol are the ones Iā€™m looking forward to the most.

2 Likes

YJ s3, been waiting for like 6 yrs (well not really waiting cause it was canceled, but hoping it would return)

1 Like

Doom Patrol and Swamp Thing. Kind of curious about Harley too.

2 Likes