Which Original TV show are you looking forward to the most?

I think I’m the only one but I am really hype to see what Swamp Thing has to offer the DC streaming service

3 Likes

Doom Patrol & Swamp Thing

2 Likes

Swamp Thing!

2 Likes

Swamp Thing by far. If they make it work, it could be incredible.

3 Likes

Titans, although stargirl has my interest.

3 Likes

Seriously all of them, but Titans more than most I guess.

1 Like

Batman superman adventures… that would make sense to be in the original catalogue

1 Like

Titans

1 Like

So far, Swamp Thing. The Harley Quinn series sounds like it will be fun, but the promise of a visceral Swamp Thing series is too hard to pass up.

3 Likes

Nice

Metropolis

1 Like

I am excited for Doom Patrol.

2 Likes

Young Justice Season 3

2 Likes

Metropolis will be cool

1 Like

Is Metropolis a thing??? I hope so!!

Looking forward to Titans and Swamp Thing the most.

The Harley Quinn series peeks my interest as well.

1 Like

If I had to pick only one with what we know, it’d probably be Young Justice: Outsiders, with Doom Patrol a VERY close second.

3 Likes

Probably Titans and Doom Patrol. I’ll have to wait and see what the Swamp Thing footage looks like 1st.

2 Likes

Titans

4 Likes

All of them but maybe doom patrol the most

2 Likes

I WAS looking forward to Harley Quinn. Then I saw the trailer and heard the voice of my beloved favorite DCU character completely butchered by an actor who is apparently completely incapable of doing a New York accent and probably has no grasp of the character whatsoever. Melissa Rauch did a better take on the character and I wasn’t a big fan of that portrayal either. Why couldn’t they have got Tara Strong to do it. So, now I’m looking forward to Titans all the way.

2 Likes