Which Lantern Corps Are You In?

Lol, I got 74% green

2 Likes

damn! nice!

1 Like

Rage, Iā€™ve been on reddit for too long this past week

4 Likes

Both test gave me the same result of Indigo Lantern. Seems a bit odd for someone whos display name and picture is Mongul.The.Elder haha.

3 Likes

He compassionately ends lives.

4 Likes

tenor (11)

2 Likes

:laughing:thatā€™s one way to look at it.

3 Likes

Red/Rage bc I have the worst anger issues, lol

2 Likes

i used to be like that too

1 Like

Yeah, it sucks, I end up breaking things in my fits of Rage, I guess Iā€™m the reincarnation of Atrocitus, lol

2 Likes

According to both Playbbuzz and BuzzFeed I am the one and only Orange Lantern :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: do I like to share? No, not particularly but that doesnā€™t mean I need what others have and think everything belongs to me. I am not greedy, just stingy!
Out of the polls you gave the first one I got 100% Blue and the second I got 73% Indigo. I can live with Blue as itā€™s my favorite lantern corp. Green is too basic (though that is most likely me cuz nobody can tell me ā– ā– ā– ā– , I do my own thing and nobody gonna change my mind once Iā€™ve made it up and you gotta prove me 100% wrong in order for me to back down). Indigoā€¦ arenā€™t they the weakest? Yeah Iā€™m not doing thatā€¦

3 Likes

You are 100$ wrong.

2 Likes

I wouldā€™ve thought Iā€™m only 50$ wrong

2 Likes

How can someone be 100 dollars wrong :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

lmao I took the BuzzFeed one and I got Yellow, apparently driving a Homeless man to a shelter makes me a Yellow Lantern :thinking:

4 Likes

Lmao I took a different one and got Red, where is the consistence?

3 Likes

You instill fear through good deeds.

2 Likes

Hmmm, That puts a new spin on fear :0_lc_sinestro:

3 Likes

can someone tell me all the kinds of Lantern please?

3 Likes

There are 7 main Lantern types plus a couple others.
Green - Willpower
Red - Rage
Yellow - Fear
Orange - Greed
Blue - Hope
Indigo - Compassion
Violet - Love

The others are:
White - Life
Black - Death
Ultraviolet - (Iā€™m not really sure but thatā€™s very new and Iā€™m sure someone else is around who can explain it)

3 Likes