Which DC Characters Could These Actors Play?

I just know the intelligent people in this forum would know which DC character would be a perfect fit for the following actors. Which character should each actor play:

Rebel Wilson

Matthew McConighey

Natasha Lyonne

Jason Sudekis

Cecily Strong

John C. Reilly

Lady Gaga

This might be terrible, and he’s probably a little too old for the part now, but my first thought at hearing John C. Reilly was “Booster Gold”. :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, it would probably be terrible, but I would absolutely watch him in a movie with Will Ferrell as Blue Beetle.

1 Like

Hawkman

Hawkman

Hawkman

Hawkman

Hawkman

Hawkman

Hawkman

1 Like

Matthew McConighey as Young Alfred
Lady Gaga as Harley Quinn
John C. Reilly as Lex Luthor
Jason Sudeikis as Riddler

2 Likes

Part of me really wants to see Mathew McConighey as Two-Face… but I’m also a little biased because he’s from East Texas :smile:

2 Likes

Rebel Wilson: Ma Gunn, the crime school headmaster who briefly takes in the young Jason Todd.

Matthew McConaughey: The smooth talking, lady-charming, always too clever for his own good cowpoke they call Bat-Lash, and occasional thorn in Jonah Hex’s side.

Natasha Lyonne: Angie Spatchcock, John Constantine’s rough-edged, foul-mouthed ex-girlfriend and practicing magician/waitress. You’d have to change her nationality, but Lyonne would nail the spirit of the character. Nasty piece of work, ask anyone.

Jason Sudeikis: The rumor mill says that Sudeikis is actually in talks to play Ted Kord right now, and that’s honestly just perfect.

Cecily Strong: I could see her doing a great Leslie Willis, whose potential as an anti-Superman radio personality I felt was always squandered in favor of her Livewire persona.

John C. Reilly: In the right production, it could be fun to bring back the hapless Chief O’Hara from the Batman ‘66 show for him to play opposite a more dignified Commissioner Gordon.

Lady Gaga: Many years ago, rumor had it that Gaga was a candidate to play Harley Quinn, in a Joker movie which was never made. But now, I could see her going full-on Cosmic Supervillain, like a Perpetua.

4 Likes

McConaughey as Bat-Lash…excellent choice!

1 Like

Looks like that already got debunked (though it could also be an intentional misdirect or more false info), but I’ve definitely been warming up to the idea more and more since I heard the rumor

2 Likes

Lady Gaga as a cosmic supervillain is something I’ve never thought of but makes perfect sense. :+1:

2 Likes

Zatanna

Harley Quinn

1 Like

Another role he could play: Steve Lombard.

1 Like

Sounds like the kinds of roles all of them could have fun with. Another role that could suit Natasha Lyonne would be Star Sapphire.

1 Like

Rebel Wilson - Jewelee

Matthew McConaughey - Punch

Natasha Lyonne - Rose/Thorn

Jason Sudekis - Calculator

Cecily Strong - Zatanna

John C. Reilly - Amos Fortune

Lady Gaga - Veronica Cale

2 Likes