Which DC character should appear on Legends of Tomorrow?

This goes out to the Legendary Island of Misfits!
I got to thinking Legends of Tomorrow started as a collection of various characters across the Arrowverse. It has also rotated its main cast more than any other show I can think of.
It even brought in Constantine from his series on another network.
So which DC character would be a good fit for the show and join our favorite family of misfits?

1 Like

Ambush Bug. Or 'Mazing Man.

2 Likes

@Vroom I could see Ambush Bug on there. And it wouldnā€™t seem weird at all on the show. I am not as familiar with ā€˜Mazing Man.

return of Golden Glider would be fun, the Waverider always has room for a member of the Snart family

or like a version of Aqualad ā€¦ with Firestorm gone, the crew could use a new dude of color

1 Like

What better time to bring in Justice League Dark when Constantine is already on it & the entire theme this season is dealing with dark magic.

1 Like

Booster Gold would be perfect.

And a special guest appearance by Adam Strange, played by the actor who plays him on Krypton.

2 Likes

Iā€™m down with Booster Skeets & Strange on anything. Strange is great on Krypton

2 Likes

I havenā€™t seen Krypton but have heard good things. They brought Constantine over with the same actor so why not.
Having Booster on would be great with his future knowledge and I can imagine him scheming with Rory and Charlie and Z

Krypton is awesome & yes youā€™re right about the Constantine thing & that was his own show too. Strange is a supporting cast member on Krypton so Iā€™d be down with it.

1 Like

I know the show was designed to showcase ā€œbā€ listers, but lately, itā€™s slipping into ā€œcā€ and ā€œdā€. Gary, Ava, Zari, and Charlie are a long way from Martin, Jefferson, Rip, Kendra, and Wally. And Constantine is being wasted in the fourth season battling fairy godmothers, unicorns, and punk rockers. Heā€™s out of his element in this show. Ray rarely suits up and Nateā€™s become a ā€œsuitā€. I guess their budget was cut and they are going for more character-driven stories. Thatā€™s fine if you have interesting characters, but everyone has become Mick to a certain extent, and what we are left with is a parody of an anti-establishment show. I think Legends has run its course. Season two, with the Legion of Doom, was the high point. My guess is that Batwoman will replace it on the schedule.

They need to have Metamorpho be played by Christian Kane, Booster Gold be played by Geoff Stults, and John Stewart be played by Common.

1 Like

Like the casting choices. Wasnā€™t Common supposed to play Green Lantern in the scrapped Justice League movie?

1 Like

Another reason to bring Booster Gold on board is the fact that heā€™s Rip Hunterā€™s father.

3 Likes

Steel
Because Amazing Man was taken.

1 Like

Iā€™m hearing rumors of a Justice League Dark movie. Posted here cuz I picked them on this thread for who should be added. Maybe the Zatanna & JLD movies are why their leaving JLD out of a show thatā€™s all about black magic for a season & a half?

1 Like

Considering the time travel foundation of the series - Booster Gold.

Since so many people compare LoT to the classic JLI era, it seems a no-brainer (in more ways than one!).

2 Likes