Which DC Character Do You Want for Your Birthday?

If you have to pick which dc character want on your birthday it be a superhero supervillain or minor character in dc universe for i want flash or batman for my birthday.

f38717afb59b44d2d71988f7db127f9b

3 Likes

For me it would be Green Lantern Jessica Cruz, because she reminds me of my late, beloved V.
Green_Lantern Jessica_Cruz Umbrella

5 Likes

Guy Gardner.

I know. I know.

I hate him too. But I just have a feeling he would throw a crazy good party.

6 Likes

Tommy Monaghan

I’d like Natt the Hat and Sixpack too if we’re allowed to pick more than 1

2 Likes

I didn’t see Hitman making the list. Nice.

2 Likes

thanks!

3 Likes

(It took me 10 minutes just to pick one image of him for this post!)

5 Likes

:laughing: Nice.

3 Likes

For my birthday, I would like Kyle Rayner to take me far, far from this sector! Preferably to a planet that isn’t being destroyed :grimacing:

One with lots of forests and mountains… but with less animals that would like to eat me for dinner.

3 Likes

Clay Critter from the Super Pets.

I would want to see what he could do or say, since I’ve only ever seen him walk around in the comics.

2 Likes

Metron. Maybe he’ll let me sit in the Mobius Chair. It is my birthday.

5 Likes

Lucien from The Sandman. The party would be a quiet affair and we’d chat about books.

3 Likes

Zatanna!

A magic show performed by the prettiest magician ever at my birthday party? Sign me up!

3 Likes

I know I go with Green Lanterns as answers for a lot of questions on here, but I think someone who could create amazing light shows and also all the furniture for the party, or a Ferris wheel or literally anything else you could want at the party would be hard to top. Although an amazing magic show would be pretty fantastic, too.

4 Likes

I can say from past experience you will regret sitting on the chair.

2 Likes

Not my problem that you couldn’t handle it

3 Likes

I would do anything for Rita Farr from Doom Patrol as played by April Bowlby! :heart: :heart: However, if she were not available Madame Rogue as played by Michelle Gomez would be great. And is it my imagination, or does Doom Patrol have some of the most beautiful ladies on TV?

4 Likes

I am convinced Doom Patrol has one of the best looking casts on TV. My favorite is Diane Guerrero, but April and Michelle are drop dead gorgeous too! And the gentlemen on the show are nothing to sneeze at either.

3 Likes

And the most ironic thing about that is they’re portraying freaks.

3 Likes