Which Customized Figure Do You Think Looks The Best?

Ok, so I bought the Batman and Superman Big-Figs a while back, and I took them apart, re-painted and airbrushed every inch, and made new capes out of real pleather-type material. I uploaded a few of the pics of me working on them down below.
So which one do you think looks the best?

• Superman
  • Batman
  • Both
  • Neither

0 voters

28 Likes

It’s scary in a good way how lifelike those look. Awesome job!!!

9 Likes

Awe. Thank you. :blush:

8 Likes

U bet.

8 Likes

Really cool

8 Likes

How long did it take you

7 Likes

About 2 weeks per fig. Couple of hours in the evening after work each day. The hardest part was getting Affleck’s scruffy hair on his chin with the airbrush.
Can’t really see the detail in those crappy pictures. But I have them standing on both ends of my tv at home.

7 Likes

This is really nice work. The details are well defined now and the capes are a great addition. Nice work!

8 Likes

These are awesome™:+1: wow

7 Likes

Excellent job.

8 Likes

Thank you.
I didn’t think, but I just saw the “Look What I Just Got Thread”… I guess I should have posted this there instead. Sorry about that.

7 Likes

First, that’s flipping awesome. They both look so incredibly accurate. Well done.

8 Likes

I look the best.

7 Likes

That’s great work​:four_leaf_clover:

7 Likes

Whoa! Amazing work man, I like that you have the process pictures its always cool to see WIP. I picked batman because well batman but both are amazing! :clap:

7 Likes

This is a great hobby to have!

8 Likes

Those are awesome! :raised_hands: Great job!

7 Likes

Looks awesome!

5 Likes

Those came out awesome, well done. Great attention to detail. Good to see you doing better too. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and looking forward to your next project.

5 Likes

Those look really awesome! It’s always nice to see such awesome work from fans! Keep doing what you’re doing!

5 Likes