Which comics do you recommend reading here?

I have already read Batman Dark Victory, Green Lantern No Fear, some Red Robin issues, and Tales of The New Teen Titans. Now stating Saga of the Swamp Thing.

3 Likes

I meant starting Saga if the Swamp thing

1 Like

Robin Year One

5 Likes

If you haven’t read Batman Eternal, I recommend that. Batman Eternal has the complete 52 run right now. There a few duds in there but Snyder did great overall.

5 Likes

Start with all the Silver Age books so you can see the foundation upon which the current DCU was built.

3 Likes

New Gods ‘71

2 Likes

Starman is a must read.

3 Likes

For starters:

-Catwoman (by Brubaker/Cooke)
-DC Universe Rebirth one-shot
-New Gods
-Superman/Doomsday: Hunter Prey
-anything written by Geoff Johns or illustrated by Jim Lee

5 Likes

Penguin: Pain and Prejudice is a surprisingly good one-shot mini series.

1 Like

I enjoyed Batgirl Year One

2 Likes

I’m enjoying Longbow Hunters. Green Arrow is the man

4 Likes

I just picked up Grant Morrison’s Doom Patrol after last week’s episode of Titans, I highly recommend it!

2 Likes

New Gods. They also have 100 issues of the legends of the dark knight. I’ve been binging it. It’s really good. Bunch of stories of pure Batman.

1 Like

The Dark Batman is good

1 Like

Joker’s Asylum

2 Likes

Poison Ivy: Cycle of Life and Death

3 Likes

Birds of Prey Rebirth is pretty good so far…I prefer it over the New 52 run

1 Like

Just reread Long Halloween and Dark Victory. just finished Robin year one, and just started Batgirl Year One

2 Likes

Definitely White Knight. Amazing Joker story.

2 Likes

Saga of the swampthing is Amazing probably the best dc has to offer (which is saying a lot) if you’re looking for this on the this app I would say read Grant Morrison’s Batman Gothic or his JLA but if you’re gonna go buy dc books go pick up Neil gaiman’s SandMan and Grant Morrison’s Animal Man. Those runs will change your life. As the did mine.

1 Like