Which character should be on the walk of fame next!?

there was a poll on ign asking which character should be on the walk of fame next and it had Spider-Man at 31% and Superman at 30% with iron man, wolverine and Wonder Woman below them. I would have to say Superman should have it next only because he makes us see the best in humanity even with all the powers that he has. Who you guys got?

2 Likes

Superman, naturadiddly.

3 Likes

Superman without a doubt!

3 Likes

Superman but if I was to guess Spider-Man will win there poll

1 Like

Spider-Man or Wonder Woman

Darth Vader.

1 Like

Whomever gets somebody famous to nominate them, some pr person to pay the money for the star and hire some actor to dress up in the costume to show up for the ceremony.

Superman 1st character ever to have superpowers. There was no such thing as superpowers before him. I’m biased because he was created where I live in Cleveland. If not for those 2 reasons, I’d personally go WW, just b/c I’ve been a DC fan since I was a little kid because I loved her on Super Friends.

1 Like

Superman started superheroes and superhero movies, so I’d say him, but Ironman would also be a good choice as the launch point of the MCU.

As far as feature length film, I think Batman(66) holds the title for first among superhero movies. Also, I think Batman holds the live-action theatrical position in general because of the serials.

I suppose one could argue that Sherlock Holmes was the first superhero, possessing such superior intellect. Sherlock’s adventures quite literally have birth to criminal science/forensics. To the Victorians that was virtually a superpower. Not to mention that mythology has more than its share, Hercules comes immediately to mind, not to mention the various mythologies where gods came down and operated on earth. Hermès (from which we got the Flash) is a classical example. Super villains as well, such as the Minotaur or Medusa.

This is one of the reasons comics are viewed as modern mythology.

SUPERMAN SUPERMAN SUPERMAN SUPERMAN SUPERMAN.

2 Likes

Supes-there is no “walk of Fame” or “Mt. Rushmore” of Comics without him being the First among equals.

1 Like

Kid-fricking-flash aka Wally West

Magneto