Where to Start

Hello, everyone! I’m not new to comics, but I am new to DC. I’m really hoping to become familiar with them. Where would be a good place for me to start?

2 Likes

The Rebirth line has been a great jumping on point for me. I really enjoyed Green Lanterns (follows 2 rookie green lanterns), Titans, Deathstroke, and of course Batman and Superman. Also have to recommend anything written by Geoff Johns - Green Lantern, Shazam, Aquaman. Etc. Enjoy!

2 Likes

Batman year one. Rebirth Suoerman new 52 Batman. Anything ever written by Geoff Johns.

3 Likes

Judging by your name, you’re probably interested in Harley Quinn reads first and foremost.

Should that prove correct, I’d start with her New 52 ongoing and go from there. You can just cut to the chase and start with volume one of her Rebirth series too. The Harley Quinn/Power Girl mini is fun and that’s available here in the Comics section in its entirety.

2 Likes

I’ve just got back into comics myself! I started with Dark Nights Metal and pretty much got hooked. Justice league : No Justice is a really good read too, alot of things splinter off from these too story arcs so if you’re looking to read what’s going on currently in DC I’d suggest starting there.

2 Likes

Batman Brave & Bold, Huntress year one, Batgirl year one, Robin year one, Teen Titans oldest to newest on here, also The Titans, Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E, New Gods ‘71, Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing, Batman & the outsiders, Aquaman ‘94, Starfire 2015, All the Catwomans on here start with Selina’s big Score then go to the Darwyn Cooke to the left of it, it goes in order, Vixen year of the Lion, Power Girl Power trip, then to her solo Power Girl title, PG & Harley Quinn mini series, think people said that & probably others I listed on here better safe then sorry, Starman, Batman Eternal & Legends of the Dark Knight.