Where is Mr. Miracle

So I’ve been wanting to read the Mr. Miracle comic by Tom King and it is nowhere to be found. I’ve searched all over for it with no luck. Am I just going crazy or is it not on the app?

That one’s not on here at the moment. However, if you’re looking for other acclaimed works by that author, we do have King’s The Omega Men:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/series/the-omega-men-2015/60b3893d-c9df-47f5-b1ae-ffbca548bf29

3 Likes

Thank you for your response I’ll check it out.

1 Like

He escaped!.. bad joke, had to say it.

5 Likes

Don’t think your superheroics have gone unnoticed, @AlexanderKnox! :smiley: Thank you so much for jumping in to answer this question. It’s greatly appreciated!

I will also be making a note of this comic request, @Seanathan. We can’t make any promises about what may be added next, but we love to hear back from our wonderful members about what you’d like to see.

3 Likes

Is there at least an ETA or yes/no that’ll be on the app soon? It’s driving me mad that it’s next on my chronological list!

Not really. DC has been withholding a few of the best selling comics from DC Universe. There is no way of knowing when they will be added. But it is most likely not going to be soon.