Where does Jarro fall on the Robin Scale? (Spoilers for Justice League #29)

Jarro is the newest Robin. After a badass fight where he takes on the entire Legion of Doom and wins, Jarro cemented himself as the best Robin.

1. Jarro
  2. Dick Grayson
  3. Tim Drake
  4. Damian
  5. Jason Todd

Honorary Mentions: Stephanie Brown

4 Likes

Comics are amazing.

1 Like

@BatWatch
He’s a squid. He’s also a Robin. I love it. So much.

1 Like
  1. Dick Grayson
  2. Damian Wayne
  3. Jarro
  4. Jason Todd
  5. Tim Drake
2 Likes
  1. Jarro
  2. Jarro
  3. Jarro
  4. Jarro
  5. All the rest

Anyone who doesn’t rank Jarro #1 will know pain. So much pain. THEN DEATH.

2 Likes

@Jay_Kay
Why’s Tim so low? He’s my favorite of the loser human Robins. But in all seriousness, I love him. What don’t you like about him?

1 Like
  1. Jarro
  2. Tim Drake
  3. Dick Grayson
  4. Damian Wayne
  5. Jason Todd
  6. Stephanie Brown

That’s just my opinion.

2 Likes

@Batwing52

Tim just feels like the least interesting of all the Robins. Like, he was literally created to be inoffensive and I guess his thing for most of his history is that he’s the “normal” one, and that’s just not very compelling.

2 Likes

@Jay_Kay
Okay, I can see that. Maybe I have some nostalgia for the ‘90s Robin book. It was one of the first series that I really got into.

When’s the Jarro solo comic coming?

3 Likes

@Nathan.Payson not soon enough.

2 Likes

I mean, he’s a fish. Not even a real fish. Not even a real Echinoderm, because he’s an alien. That’s a fake fake fish.

So yeah, considerably more interesting and likable than Damian or Jason at the very least.

1 Like

I cant wait for him to die so we can get the variant cover of Bruce cradling Starro in his arms.

2 Likes

@BatWatch Now I’m sure that will happen and I’m dreading that day.

1 Like

I hope it never happens. My jaw dropped so hard when he got the giant canon in Justice League #28 and sent every member of the legion of dooming flying.