Where do I buy physical Comic Books online ?????

I’ve searched and searched DC comics store tells you to search other stores I don’t get it please help me?

Amazon

1 Like

Beyond getting recent stuff from Amazon and eBay , there’s also mycomicshop.com
. Also lots of comic book stores offer to ship the comics to you and give you a discounted price like Comics for Collectors in Ithaca New York. I’m sure Graham Cracker comics in Chicago.

3 Likes

Discount Comic Book Service is the best place I’ve found to pre-order new books. You get 40% off cover price and sometimes more if you buy the bundles. I have used them for years and they have great service.

4 Likes

www.kowabungacomics.com has much better customer service and same or equal to discounts of dcbs for preorders. You have to contact the owner via contact us button and they will hook you up.

3 Likes

Wow much appreciated these are some really good websites thanks so much!

1 Like

I also use DCBS for preorders. Has been a great service.

1 Like

Go to mycomicshop.com they have unbelievable good service and a lot of comics to choose from and they ship really fast

1 Like

I also use DCBS, and have never had an issue with them.

1 Like

I like Midtown in NYC.

1 Like

AtomicEmpire.com. Great deals if you have a bunch of subs. The site is really easy to use. Can add or remove subs at anytime.

DCBS and Imaginethatcomics.com are my two favorite sites.

1 Like

Midtown is the main one I know of. Haven’t used them personally, but I’ve always got it in the back of my mind if my LCS sells out of an issue I didn’t add to my pull list and later decide I want.

Amazon

2 Likes

Amazon. With Prime it’s fantastic.

Amazon would be your best option. That is where I get most of my comics. They have good prices.

If you’re looking for dirt cheap prices and I’m talking like $0.30 a comic check out newkadia.com especially on Friday through Sunday

eBay